nine.

they drove for about two hours. the car ride was very calm. chan had the aux cord plugged into his phone and he let felix play anything he wanted to. felix still didn't know where they were going.

chan loved spending time with felix.

"so you haven't seen your dad in a while?" chan asked. felix nodded. "i mean i'm not complaining though." he said. felix picked up chans phone and posted a picture of himself on his snapchat story, with a caption saying 'hacked' since felix was basic like that.

-

they got to the place chan was driving to. felixs face lit up immediately. "an arcade?"

they always went to arcades when they were younger.

chan smiled at felix and got out of the car. felix hadn't been to an arcade in over 5 years, which was probably why he was so excited.

-

they were at the arcade for probably 5 hours. they played the dance battle game too many times to count, they took way too many pictures of eachother, and chan spent maybe too much money.

chan loved seeing felix have fun. he loved being around felix.

-

the arcade closed at 11. it was dark outside, and felix was obviously tired. it was cold outside by now. they walked back to the car and chan turned on the heater.

"was that fun?" he asked felix. felix smiled and nodded. "thank you, channie." they sat in the car for a while. felix was on his phone. chan decided to post some of the pictures he took of felix on instagram.

they sat in silence for about 10 minutes until chan started to drive. he didn't go the way back home though.

"where are we going?" felix asked, sounding confused

"you'll see."

-

felix fell asleep on the car ride. they got to the place after about half an hour. it was a small park. there was a lake which was surrounded by flowers, and the lights in the park were beautiful.

chan shook felix awake. felix groaned as he remembered where he was. chan smiled at him. "come on." he said, getting out of the car.

felix didn't get out of the car so chan had to walk over to his side and get him out.

"lazy." chan whispered as he got felix out of the car.

felix was super tired and he didn't want to walk so chan had to hold his hand so he could guide him.

not like he was complaining.

-

the park was completely empty. it wasn't very popular and it was literally 1am. they walked over to the lake. chan sat beside the lake, felix doing the same.

they sat there for a little bit admiring how the moon reflected on the water. or at least that's what felix was paying attention to.

"felix..." chan said quietly. felix replied with a "hm?" noise. "i've been wanting to tell you this for a really long time." felix looked at him. "i... okay." chan looked down. "lee felix..." he sighed. "we've known eachother for 8 years. 3 of those years i had to spend without you and i'm so glad you're back." he sighed once again. "i don't know how to word this oh god. i should've thought this through i'm sorry." felix laughed. "don't laugh at me." chan said, pouting. "felix.... when i found out you were dating minho i was so upset." felix looked down. "felix i... i'm in love with you. you don't have to feel the same way, i just can't keep it in anymore, and i'm probably going to regret this tomorrow."

they heard a 'pfft' noise from behind them.

"changbin?!"

-

another short chapter. i don't know what's happening still,,,, and i still want a piano