fifteen.

changbin and felix spent the weekend together. they could see this becoming a regular thing for them. they enjoyed each others presence.

they watched lots of scary movies. they actually watched them this time, instead of just talking like chan and felix did. at all the scary parts felix would cling onto changbin, which changbin found hilarious, but also adorable. "scaredy cat." changbin called felix, the younger hitting his arm repeatedly. "i was joking!" changbin said while laughing.

it was times like this where changbin just wanted to kiss felixs soft lips.

so that's exactly what he did.

they stared at eachother for a few seconds until changbin started to lean in. felix felt his heart racing. then their lips connected. it didn't last very long, but they loved every second of it. changbin backed away. "i- i dont know what got into me. sorry." changbin said, but then felix pulled him back in. changbin wasn't expecting it at all. felix pulled away and all they could do is smile at eachother.

-

felix and changbin cuddled for a long time. felix had fallen asleep, as always. his head was resting on changbins lap which changbin found adorable. he grabbed a pillow from beside him and replaced himself with the pillow so he could go get a blanket. he checked the time.

11:57PM

he went down the hall and opened the closet quietly, as it wasn't that far away from the living room. he grabbed a soft, thin blanket and went back to felix.

-

short chapters because i actually have no idea what to write sighhhh