thirteen.

( school is actually so stressful right now :'(( )

(wooooo i made it this far without giving up. i don't know what i'm doing yikes ok)

(i'm listening to love maze by bts right now and GOD ITS so good)

(i've had to rewrite this T H R E E TIMES)

-

felix fell asleep in changbins car, but he woke up in his bed. he didn't know how that happened. he couldn't remember much of last night. he unlocked his phone to see texts from changbin. felix couldn't remember getting changbins number, but he wasn't really complaining.

changbin:
good morning, lix.
i know you're sleeping.
you fell asleep in my car so
i carried you to your room. i
hope you don't mind. also, i hope
you like your lock screen. see you
later. <3

felix smiled at the text message, or maybe it was just how dorky changbin was. he reread the message.

"my lock screen?" he muttered to himself. it was a picture of changbin with a bunch of hearts around it. felix wasn't surprised. he shut his phone off and got up.

his house was always so quiet when his dad wasn't home. felix didn't miss him. he had never told anyone the story on how his mom died. he always just said she died. he never gave any detail,

but the truth is.

she killed herself.

felix remembered the day when he found his mom. he was traumatized. from that day on, he had always thought it was his fault, even if his dad was always an abusive alcoholic. felix thought he could've been better. he could've done something to prevent it.

-

felix wore the baby blue hoodie that changbin gave him. it was comfortable, he also wore a pair of white jeans. he went downstairs and decided to eat breakfast. he usually never ate anything in the mornings.

ding

felix pulled his phone out of his pocket.

'1 new message!'

unknown:
... - .- -.-- / .- .-- .- -.--

felix was extremely confused, but he decided not to think much of it. he finished eating and went to the door to get his shoes on. he pulled his earbuds out of his pocket and turned on a calm song, then he started to walk to the school.

it was still dark outside. felix didn't know why he always left so early. it was also foggy. felix didn't really like this weather, as he had watched too many horror movies, but it was fine.

-

felix got to the school. he couldn't stop thinking about the message he got. he wondered what it meant, and who sent it. he went to the usual spot that he went to in the mornings. the cafeteria. he saw changbin sitting at a table with 2 coffees. changbin noticed felix and signalled for him to come over to him.

"morning, lix." changbin said. "good morning." felix replied, a small smile spreading across his face. "how are you?" changbin asked, passing the other coffee over to felix. "i'm good. what about you?" felix felt his phone vibrate again but he ignored it. "i'm good now that you're here." a light shade of pink covered felixs face. "dork."

felix and changbin sat at the table and drank their coffee. their conversation wasn't exactly the most interesting thing in the world, but as long as changbin got to talk to felix, he was happy.