eleven.

(so like i got an idea for a new story but idk if it's good lol)

felix woke up first. he was unaware of his surroundings and it took him a few seconds to realize where he was. changbin looked so peaceful when he was sleeping. his hair was messy and his lips looked so sof-

"morning, felix." changbin said with a raspy voice as he had just woken up. "good morning." the younger replied. they were silent for a little while until felix decided to say something. "thank you for letting me spend the night." he said quietly. changbin smiled. "no problem."

classes were cancelled today, so changbin asked felix if he wanted to spend the day with him. of course felix agreed to. "did you hear everything chan said last night?" felix asked. changbin nodded. felix felt guilty as he knew he would have to face chan sooner or later, but he didn't want to upset him even more.

changbin decided he was going to let felix keep the clothes he gave him. they looked better on him anyways, and it's not like felix minded. at all.

felix wanted to watch a movie, so that's what they did. they didn't leave changbins bed all day, except for when they went to get food. they watched probably 4 movies. well.. 3 and a half. felix fell asleep during the last one, so changbin shut off the movie so he could sleep peacefully. changbin thought about how fast felix gained his trust, and then he felt bad.

-

changbin had a reputation at school. he's known as the 'guy who can't stay committed to one person.' in other words, 'the man whore.'
he didn't really care. he earned peoples trust, made them fall in love with him, and then hurt them. it's not that complicated. people know to stay away from him.

changbin was planning on hurting felix. he had a strong temptation to.. but, something about felix is different. felix is.. special?

-

another short chapter i still have NO CLUEEE WHAT IM DOING AHAHA uhhhHhHh??????? there's like 10 fruit flies on my window and i have NO CLUE WHY but haha they cant get in

i hope this isn't too bad ah my writing talent is just :(:(

okay goodbye !! ♡