twenty five.

(hi. i'm so so so so so sorry i haven't been updating. my parents are fighting alotttt lately. merry late christmas hahah. my life is such a mess. thanks for 370+ reads though. i didn't think this was even gonna get any lol)

once changbin took felix home after fighting with minho, he comforted him and felix fell asleep. well, after they cleaned changbin up, but it was only 10:00.

changbin may or may not have took a few pictures of felix as he was sleeping. changbin thought the brunette looked beautiful while sleeping in his arms.

changbin was on his phone while felix was sleeping. he didn't think he would've been able to sleep.

eventually he drifted off to sleep.

felix woke up around 3:00 because he had a nightmare. he started crying. he sat up and hugged his knees. eventually his whining woke changbin up. he didn't know what was happening until he sat up and saw felix with red, puffy eyes.

"baby.." changbin said, not paying attention to what he just called felix. "did you have a bad dream?" he asked. felix nodded. he hugged felix. "it's okay." felix moved over and laid in changbins arms once again.

changbin played with his hair and sung him to sleep. felix found changbins voice soothing, so it didn't take very long.

-

changbin never fell back asleep that night. he needed to stay up to make sure felix stayed asleep, and if he woke up, changbin would be there to immediately comfort him.

felix didn't wake up again that night. changbin was going to be exhausted, but it was worth it.

they still weren't used to being able to call eachother their boyfriend.

but, changbins reputation.