twenty one.

(i'm going on hiatus because some things have come up. i don't know when i'll be back but i'll see if i can try to upload a few chapters. i'm sorry)

december 25th

-

it was finally christmas day. it snowed quite a bit last night which felix was happy about. changbin made pancake breakfast, as felix was still sleeping. all changbin was wearing were his grey pyjama pants. he was excited to give felix his present. changbin turns on quiet christmas music, only quiet so felix wouldn't wake up. changbin usually didn't like christmas, but it was different when felix was around.
yes
-

felix woke up about an hour later. breakfast was ready. they talked for a while until they realized it's christmas. they went to the living room and changbin got his present for felix.

felix sat on the couch, waiting for changbin. he looked out the window to see it snowing lightly. changbin didn't take that long. he brought back a small box and sat beside felix. "here." he said, smiling, handing the box to felix. "open it."

felix opened it.

"binnie... oh my god." felix said, sounding shocked. "you didn't have to." he said, smiling brightly. it was a bracelet that had a picture of changbin and himself. their favourite picture of them together. felix took it out of the box and tried to put it on, but he couldn't. "binnie can you help." he asked quietly. changbin chuckled and helped felix put it on.

-

felix gave changbin his present. it was originally as a joke. it was a phone case that had felix' face on it. he bursted into laughter as he gave it to changbin, not expecting him to actually put it on his phone. felix also got changbin a small bear stuffed animal, it was super soft, just like him.

-

they watched christmas movies for the rest of the day. it was super calm and they enjoyed it. felix was a lot happier basically living at the olders house. he hadn't been to his own house in a while.

-

changbin couldn't stop thinking about new year's eve. he had good plans for that night.

-

TEaaaaaa