six.

(i'm really sad today and i don't know why)

minho drove to felixs house as jisung can't drive himself. felix sat on the stairs and waited. this is just what he wanted. it didn't take long until they got there. the car ride was silent as if they knew what was going to happen.

they got to his house and felix opened the door. as soon as they were in the house he walked to the couch and fell onto it. "hey, felix. can we talk?" those words always gave felix anxiety. especially coming from his boyfriend. "yeah. what's up?" felix said. "can we go somewhere private?" jisung gave felix a nervous smile. what was going on here?

they went upstairs to felixs room. minho sat down on his bed. "felix..." he looked down. "i'm so so sorry.." felix tilted his head. "huh?" minho looked him in the eye. "sit. please." felix did as he was told. "i..." minho couldnt look at him. "i don't think we should be together." felix felt his heart drop. "o-oh." he looked down. "i'm sorry.." minho said. "there's something else too.." felix looked at him. "i cheated on you." felix looked down. he predicted it. he knew it. "i knew he was better than me." felix got up and walked out of the room. "no felix wait!" minho yelled. felix didn't listen. he went into the bathroom and cried.

minho felt guilty, but he did what had to be done. he went downstairs to jisung. "i told him. we should go." then they left.

felix grabbed his phone and called chan. he answered almost immediately. "lix?" he said. "i shouldn't be on my phone i'm in class." felix sniffled. "m-minho left me, and he cheated on me with jisung." felix cried. "oh my god, felix. do you want me to come over?" chan said. "please d-do."

was felix overreacting? they weren't together for that long but felix gets attached easily, and he loved minho.

chan ended the call and made up some excuse so he could leave. he stopped at the store to pick up some of felixs favourite snacks. they were only together for a few days, but minho said he wanted a future with felix. did that all really mean nothing?

chan drove to felixs house after he picked up the snacks. felix was sitting on his couch under a blanket or two. chan loved felixs soft side, although he was always so cute, his soft side was probably the best side of him. chan loved how felix was clingy, nobody else really did. chan was always there for felix, he always had been.

chan went over to sit beside felix. he placed the bags with the food in them on the floor and leant over to cuddle felix as he knew how much he loved cuddles. felix was soft.

"i'm sorry." chan said to felix as he sat up and looked at him. "it's fine. i'm overreacting." he looked down. "he probably didn't even like me anyway."

felix got like this alot, but chan was used to it as he grew up with felix. he saw felixs personality develop. he knew everything about him.

"no, lix... don't say that please. you aren't overreacting." chan looked at him with sad eyes. felix was glad to have chan as a friend. "do you want to watch a movie?" felix asked out of nowhere. "sure." chan said, smiling.

it took them about half an hour to decide on what movie to watch, felix didn't want to watch anything romantic and chan didn't want to watch anything sad, so they ended up watching a horror movie. it didnt really scare them, they ended up talking the whole time anyway. chan liked spending time with felix.

"don't be sad over him. you're wasting your time." chan said, looking at felix. felix nodded. "i'm tired, channie." he said after yawning. "i'll leave then."

he got up off of the couch and walked towards the door. "see you tomorrow lix. if your dad does anything to you please tell me." felix nodded. "bye." he said, opening the door. "bye." felix says in a quiet voice. he felt like breaking down again. it was his first relationship and it only lasted a few days. was he not good enough? he couldn't stop thinking about that.

he got his blankets and made his way upstairs to his bedroom.

he laid on his bed.

-

he stayed there for days. he didn't eat anything. he didn't want to.

his dad didn't come home. felix didn't leave his room for at least a week.

-

the doorbell rang, making felix jump. "who.." he muttered to himself. he got out of bed imagining how terrible he looked. he went up to the door, opening it. he expected it to be chan, but he was wrong.

"u-uh hi?.." he said, his voice cracking. "hey there, pretty boy." the boy said. felix had seen him at school, but he didn't know who he was. "may i come in?" he said. felix felt uneasy but he let him in anyways. "ah..." he said, walking into his living room. "do you know who i am?" he asked, looking at felix. felix looked down. "i'll take that as a no."

the boy sat on his couch. "come sit." he said, gesturing for felix to sit beside him. felix did. "ah." he looked at the wall. "i haven't seen you at school." he said. felix looked at him. "i'm not a stalker, i promise. i just usually see you in the cafeteria in the morning with your-" felix cut him off. "right." he looked down. the boy sighed. "is it because of him?" he asked. felix nodded. "he was my boyfriend." felix looked at him. "he left me for someone better.. or, he was dating them the whole time." felix said quietly. "i think i'm overreacting but i really liked minho and just.." he sighed. "i'm sorry i'll stop." felix said, looking down once again.

it was silent for a minute until the boy said;

"oh, i forgot to tell you. i'm changbin."