twenty two.

(hi. oh my god thank you for over 280 reads. i don't have much motivation or time to write. i felt like i needed to update, i'm still on hiatus :(. i got a girlfriend though and she makes me so happy ahhhh. i'll be back before christmas. probably when it's winter break for me since school is so fricking shfjsjfjd.)

december 31st
(i'm lazy)

-

tonight was the night. changbin was going to do it. there was a celebration downtown tonight for new years, and changbin was taking felix. changbin also had other plans.

-

changbin was extremely nervous for what he was going to do. he didn't know how felix would react. he could only hope for the best.

felix hadn't taken off the bracelet changbin got him, which changbin found cute.

there was only 10 more hours until changbin and felix would be at the celebration. changbin had everything planned, how he was going to word everything.

-

5:56PM

felix had started getting ready, even though they were leaving in 4 hours. he picked out what he was going to wear.

just a pair of light blue jeans, and a black hoodie. pretty boring. the black hoodie was extremely comfortable though, as it was super warm to wear.

felix also decided to curl his hair, because he was bored and there was nothing better to do. it really didn't seem like that long until changbin yelled at felix that they were leaving.

-

they arrived at the area the celebration was. felix thought they were just going to the celebration. he had no clue what changbin was planning on doing.

there was drinks at the place, but neither of them had any. it was pretty cold outside, and felix held changbins hand. there was a ton of people there, so they didn't want to lose eachother.

-

it was 11:30. at this point there had to be over 1000 people there. it had gotten a lot colder, but luckily they dressed warmly. they had gotten hot chocolate from one of the nearby stores, and they were walking back to the area where everyone was.

changbin was afraid. afraid of how felix would react. he didn't want to lose him. not yet.

-

11:56pm

he was ready.
he was going to do it.

he turned to felix.

"felix." he said, making felix turn to him. changbin looked down. "these past few weeks.." he started. "i've really enjoyed spending time with you." felix tilted his head. "i enjoy your presence. i want to be able to call you mine." changbin cringed at how he worded that; could he be any worse at this?

"felix. i like you."

11:58pm

"a lot, i may add."

felixs face was bright red. you couldn't really see because of how dark it was.

felix smiled. "i like you too, binnie.." he looked down.

it was quiet for about 10 seconds. it wasn't a kind of awkward silence, just.. silent.

"felix will you be my boyfriend?" changbin asked. felix looked up.

11:59

"yes. i will." felix replied.

"3, 2, 1," a crowd of people shouted loudly. felix and changbin both turned. for a minute it was like they forgot where they were. like they were in their own world. "happy new year!"

felix and changbin smiled at eachother. "happy new year, cutie." changbin said.