two.

this boy was so beautiful felix couldn't stop looking at him.

well, until he noticed. felix felt himself burning up. his face was gorgeous. "what am i thinking?" he asked himself in his head. "it's only my first day here." felix sighed. the boy moved his chair closer to felix. "hey." the boy said. his voice was beautiful too. "h-hi." felix said. "fuck i stuttered." he thought. "what's your name?" the boy said, looking at felix. "ah, felix." the boy smiled. "cute." felix looked down. "i'm minho." felix looked up again. he wondered if it was the minho that woojin knows. "i like your freckles." minho said to him. felix's cheeks turned a light shade of pink. minho thought that was cute. "hey, can i have your number?" felix thought this was all going too fast but he agreed and gave the boy his number anyways.

-

the class ended shortly after that. well, it probably was about half an hour but felix and minho payed no attention whatsoever. they had no interest in what the teacher was talking about. soon enough it was time for second period and felix had to say goodbye to minho.

"i'll see you later, cutie." minho said, winking at felix, making felixs face turn a light shade of pink once again. then minho walked away.

felix found his way to his next class and sat at the back once again. nobody sat beside him, and he was okay with that. felix felt his phone go off.

xxx-xxx-xxxx:
hi, cutie.

xxx-xxx-xxxx:
it's minho.

felix:
ah~ hello.

minho:
i have a question.
can you meet me
at the cafeteria
in third block?

felix:
but class??

minho:
ah, you're so innocent.

minho:
adorable.

felix:
shifjedkdid

felix:
fine i'll do it.

minho:
thank you<3

felix put his phone back in his bag as he didn't want to get caught. he must've fallen asleep because a random guy had to wake him up, he left the classroom right after that and went to the cafeteria. it was completely empty. second block wasn't over yet, but felix decided he should wait there anyway.

he sat at a table and pulled out his sketchbook. he decided to start sketching minho. he studied his face pretty good earlier. it wasn't perfect, but minho was.

felix spent about 10 minutes just working on his face shape.

"whatcha drawing?" the voice scared him and he drew a line across the whole paper. "ah-" minho laughed at him. "cutie." felix blushed again. "let's get out of here." felix looked up at him. "please?" minho said. felix had never ditched before, but he nodded.

they went out to minhos car. felix didn't have his license yet so he couldn't drive.

they got in the car. "where do you wanna go?" felix shrugged. "i don't know." minho made a 'hm' noise. "ah, i have an idea." he started the car. felix felt his phone go off. "oh god." he said. "what?" minho said, tilting his head, looking confused. "i'm supposed to have third block with chan. he's gonna see i'm not there." minho looked him in the eye. "you know chan?" felix nodded. "ah." he looked out the window. "it's fine. don't worry about it." minho smiled at him. "it'll be fine." minho put the car in drive and they started to go.

felix couldnt help but think about what chan's going to say to him. it's only his first day. he's going to have a bad reputation, but it's okay. he's with minho.

they drove for about twenty minutes. then they arrived at a beautiful park. "minho you didn't have to take me here." felix looked at him. minho looked him in the eyes. then he looked at his freckles, and then his lips.

he was admiring how soft they looked.

"minho?" felix giggled "ah- sorry." he looked down. "you're beautiful, did you know that?" felix blushed. "i know it's early, but can i kiss you?" felix looked at him wide eyed. "gosh, felix. i'm kidding. i'm straight." minho saw the sparkle in felixs eyes fade. "no no i'm not" minho smiled at him. "you're so gullible. it's cute." felix looked down. "i'm sorryyyy" felix smiled. "i get attached really easily." he told minho. minho looked at him. "it's okay. should we go outside now?" felix laughed. "yes. yes we should." then they got out of the car.

minho walked in front of the car and took felixs hand. they walked to a part of the park that had no people. it was quiet and it was peaceful. minho had brought a blanket. he laid it on the ground and they sat on it. after a while they ended up laying down and staring at the clouds.

"i don't want to leave." felix said. minho chuckled. "this is nice. it's nice spending time with you felix." felix felt himself blush, he pulled his pastel yellow hoodie over his face to hide the pink. "are you blushing?" minho said, sitting up. the pink darkened, minho tried to tickle felix so he could move the hoodie off of his face. felix sat up and couldn't stop laughing.

minho eventually did. "aw" he said. "you are." felix looked down. "i didn't know you were ticklish, lee felix." felix laughed at that. "you're so adorable, oh my god." minho moved closer to felix. felixs heart was beating super fast. minho leaned in and gently pressed his lips against felixs. it was his first kiss, and it was like what it was in the stories. it felt magical..

maybe that's because it was with minho.