sixteen.

(HOLY 74 READS THANK YOU ALSO IM SORRY I HAVENT BEEN UPDATING A LOTTTT HAS BEEN GOING ON AHAA ALSO THE GET COOL MV IS ADORABLE)

felix woke up on changbins couch, changbin directly beside him. felix had a soft blanket covering him. he didn't need it, so he gave it to changbin instead. felix enjoyed resting his head on changbin.

eventually changbin woke up as well. felix didn't notice until he looked at him. "oh. you're awake." he said, sitting up. "yeah." the older replied. "sorry for falling asleep on you." changbin chuckled. "it's okay, lixie."

felix liked nicknames originally, but when it was changbin, it was completely different. he didn't understand why.

-

changbin turned the tv on and went to a random channel. both of them had no clue what they were watching. eventually changbin got up to make breakfast, leaving felix watching the weird show alone.

felix went on his phone and saw his lock screen was different once again. changbin was a dork
and how did he know his phone passcode?

felix went to his camera roll to see pictures of changbin. he couldn't help but laugh as changbin took hundreds of pictures on his phone.

-

changbin finished making breakfast. he called felix over to the table so they could eat. there was an awkward silence until changbin decided to say something. "how did you sleep?" he asked. "pretty good, considering the fact i was laying on you." felix joked. changbin smiled. "that's good."

they created small talk as they finished their breakfast. they talked about how soon halloween was. neither of them really had an interest in halloween, but there wasn't really anything else to talk about.

felix couldn't stop thinking about the kiss last night. did changbin mean it?
he probably shouldn't have been getting as excited as he was, but he couldn't help it.

-

changbin drove felix home that afternoon, with his pumpkin. felix's dad probably wouldn't have kept it there, but since he hadn't been there, it would be fine.

-

felix went upstairs and had a quick shower. it was relaxing. he got out and dried off. he checked his phone to see an instagram notification. he unlocked his phone to see it was a comment

from chan

on the picture of changbin.

"cute."

felix instantly felt guilty.

he got dressed and went into his room, but then there was a knock at the door. he opened the door.

"hi. are you lee felix?"

-

(ooP THESEEEE are so BORING)