What Are You Gonna Do?

Start from the beginning

Vik: "Easy."

As I unhooked the clamp, putting it on the ground for now, I wrapped my fingers around the weighted ring before lifting it off the stand. Placing it on the ground flat as I clamped it back up so no other parts would fall off.

I took it over to my own little section I've half claimed as the guy still watched me. His faze continued to linger on me and it was scary. I was nervous and I was terrified. This guy's gonna kill me later. As I started working on myself, lifting it or holding it while performing various exercises, I came back and began to do some light lunges. That was until I took a wrong step, rolling my ankle and going down, with the weight right over me. Causing a blunt force to hit my right in the chest, knocking the wind from me. I wasn't sure which hurt more, my ankle or my chest.

I couldn't really lift the heavy object off of my body, so I just tried to slide it off of me instead. But standing was a completely different story. My ankle was pretty sore to say the least. I'm not like fucking Vi, She had double jointed ankles and can stand on her ankles, it's weird.

????: "That was too much weight."

I looked up, from my pathetic half standing half limping position to see the massive beast of a man in front of me, the way he held himself, his arms crossed, his eyes concentrated on me as his singlet was soaked of sweat while his muscles just... It was scary.

Vik: "I.. I didn't, the... Uh, 5 was gone, I didn't know what else I could do."

????: "You shouldn't have tried lifting something so much heavier than what you are use to. You carry the three, so this is more than double what your use to and that's reckless. Had you hurt yourself worse than you have now it could have been much worse."

I was still out of breathe and half trying not to whimper about my ankle. When something like this falls on top of you. It's pretty much goodnight sweet moon.

Vik: "S-Sorry. I didn't mean to.."

????: "I'm sure you didn't, come on."

Vik: "Where? Where are we going?"

????: "To Physio, He can check it out and see if you've done any real damage."

Vik: "I can, I can drive to a doctor."

????: "Not on that ankle your not, come on."

I saw him kneel down with a grace I wouldn't have expected, picked up the Wright as if it was nothing and unclamped then reclamped it onto the stand before he held out his hand. That's when I did whimper a little.

????: "My name is Liam. Look, you need some help. You look like you're having trouble even standing. At least let me help you down OK?"

I gave up trying to be tough, I was in pain and I couldn't handle it.

Vik: "Fine I'm sorry."

As I felt his very fucking strong hands, lightly slip under my shoulder as he knelt down slightly to help me out. It mustnt have been comfortable for him.

Vik: "I would have been fine back then."

Liam: "You and I both know you would have tried to get down and it would have ended up worse. Don't try to tell me otherwise. Look if it's my size that you think might bother them, then think of it as in if they try anything. We both know I'd put them on their ass."

Vik: "Yeah I know but still."

Liam: "Vik look at me, what the fuck are they gonna do? Set up a boxing match? I'd sneeze and JJ would shit his pants."