Chapter 51- Powerful

Jason's pov

"No. Please.. Not her." I whisper, unable to stand anymore. I'm so weak. They both laugh. I look back and she's gone. "W-Where.... She... Where is she?!" "She was never here. It was part of the hallucinations." Why do I get the feeling he's lying? Why would he tell me that? "Will you tell me the incantation now?" He growls, glaring at me. "I'm growing impatient." "Never." I whisper, blacking out.

Miranda's pov

"I'VE GOT A LOCK ON IT!" Dad shouts, making me scream with happiness. "Hurry let's go! There's no telling what they're doing to him." Dad says a teleportation spell and we reappear beside a log cabin. He must be in there. We sneak inside.

Jason's pov

"Enough with this, Xavier. Time for physical torture." Crap. "You'll never..... Get the incantation." I whisper, exhausted. "Maybe I will capture that girl you love so much. That should be fun!" My body fills with rage. "No." I whisper growl, grabbing one of the bars to help hoist myself up. He laughs. "You have no control here!" Rage boils inside me. I've never felt such anger. Not even towards my father. "You can torture me all you want but the second you imply harming my family, that's when I draw the line." They both laugh at me which only pisses me off more. I angrily shove my hand through the bars and feel my wand fly into my hand. Whoa. Instantly the power is returned to me and I'm not weak anymore. "Magickus releasis!" "NO!" John screams as they both turn to dust. "Alohmorra." I use a spell to unlock the gate. "I missed you old friend." I whisper, relieved. "Jason!" My head snaps up in surprise. "Miranda!" I cry running to her and hugging her. "Oh thank God you're alive!" She cries. "I... I'm okay." I mumble. We go home. "What'd they do to you?" Her dad asks. "Mentally tortured me with hallucinations. I'm okay. Really guys." Parker runs out of the kitchen making me jump in surprise. "DADDY YOU'RE BACK!" I smile and hug him tight. "Yeah buddy, daddy's back."