Chapter 46~ Hilarity

Jason's pov

I smiled and used a gravity spell then ran up the side of the empty decrepit building, my jacket flapping in the wind. "Not fair!" My laughing wife shouts from the ground. Our son was laughing his head off and my father in law was standing there smiling. "If ya want me, you're gonna have to catch me!" I say laughing and resting my hands on my hips. She uses the same spell and runs up as I run away then suddenly she appears in front of me. I almost lose my balance! "Shit girl!" I gasp, my heart racing in surprise. She laughs. "Not so tough now are ya big guy!" Grr. She shoots some kinda spell at me, making me to fall and her dad catches me with a spell of his own. "Dammit. I lost again!" Parker ran over laughing. "That was awesome." He says kneeling beside me. I smile. "I'm gettin' tired of your mama whoopin' my butt." She lands beside me with a smile on her adorable face. "One a these days, I'm gonna win." "Good luck with that." She says, scooping Parker up and holding a hand out to me. I stand up. "Who wants waffle house? It's on me?" I say, slinging an arm around my wife. "Sure I'm starved." We were walking to my truck when I felt a hard tug on my pants and then they were around my ankles. I screamed in surprise and struggled to pull them up, my embarrassment at an all time high. "What... How'd this....." I stumble to say, my girl smiling at me. "Practice makes perfect, Jay." She says patting my head. She did it. She did some sorta spell. "Practice, I'll show you practice!" I whisper, wrapping my arms around her and pulling her close. She giggles then I kiss her hard. "Oh you're certainly practiced up for this." She whispers, making me smirk. "Um kid!" Her dad gasps, making my face burn with embarrassment. "Right.... Sorry." I mumble. My lovely girl laughs and kisses me again. "Wait til later, you'll get yours." She whispers, her face so close to mine I can barely contain myself. But I force myself to let her go for Parker's sake. And her dad's sanity.