Chapter 9~ Making Friends

Sierra's pov

"Yes with a master wizard wand I can finally go back in time and stop myself from getting adopted and losing my parents!" Colt, my guardian looks hesitant. "Why couldn't we have just asked them for the master wand?" "Shut up." I mutter annoyed. The door flies open. "You took my kids' wands!" "Uh oh!" He rushes over and grabs the master wand.

Miranda's pov

Dad gets back with our wands. "Thank goodness." I run over and grab mine, do a healing spell, and turn to my dad. "Who is that girl?" Dad sighs sadly. "She's your sister." My jaw drops. "We gave her up for adoption."

*the next day*

I get to school. "Are you sure we should mess with her?" Jason worriedly says, beside me. I swallow my fear and nod. He steps in my way. "Miranda I get bad vibes from both of them. I think they're gonna cause trouble." "Jason, she's my sister. I'm going to do what I have to do." We get to class and she's crying. Her guardian trying to console her. I walk over and clear my throat, my fear at an all time high at this very powerful wizard. "Sierra." She looks up enraged and throws a sonic blast at me which Jason pulls me back in the nick of time. "Thanks." "Anytime, darlin'." I smile at his southern talk then stand back up.

Jason's pov

I secretly put a protection spell on her. "Sierra I come in peace." "Well you will leave in pieces!" She screams, firing electricity at her. It dissolves into nothing against my protection spell. She glances back and smiles. I smile too. "Sierra I'm your sister. Dad recognized you as my sister!" Her eyes go wide. "Dad?" She nods. "Come home to meet mom and dad! Everything is alright now." The girl starts crying again and she hugs her. "It's okay."

*later*

Miranda's pov

We were walking home from school to go to magic class. "I dont know how you do it baby." Jason says, smiling. "Do what, Jay?" I ask, glancing over at him. He holds my hand and laces our fingers together. "Turn bad people good." I smile. "Sierra wasn't bad. Just..... Misguided and confused." "Whatever you say. But you turned me into a good kid. Sierra tried to kill us but you still wanted to make friends." "That's just my nature." He smiles. "I'm glad we met. Before I met you, I was headin' down my old man's path." I kiss his cheek. "Well true love can tame even the wildest stallions." He smiles and sweeps me off my feet, making me laugh as my arms wrap around his neck. "I love you." He whispers, kissing me. "I love you too." I whisper back. He sets me back on my feet and grabs my hand. We go off into the woods. "We're supposed to be getting home for our magic lesson." He smiles that teasy flirty smile. "Well looks like we're gonna be a little late." He says then pushes me up against a tree, our lips meeting again. I close my eyes, overwhelmed with how much love I have for this boy. He gently grinds against me, my fingers twisting in his hair. "God you're so sexy." He whispers. I smile and escape from his hold. "Come and get me bad boy." I whisper, wiggling a finger his way. He smiles with that ferocious look in his eyes. I take off running and laughing, feeling so carefree and light as a feather. I hear his heavy footfalls behind me then his arms around my waist as we both topple to the ground, him on top of me. He silences my laughing with a soft kiss. "Consider yourself caught." He growls flirtatiously. I smile up at him. God he's so handsome and sweet and kind. I love him so much. He rests a hand against my jeans and kisses me again as he unzips them. "Do me, Jason Aldean. Do me right here in the woods." I whisper in his ear. He smiles. "My pleasure."