Chapter 21~ Fiancés And A Song

Miranda's pov

We were making out in his bed, my hands locked behind his head, his shirt off, his arms pressed palms down beside my head. "Jason!" His dad yells. He grits his teeth. "What's he doing here?!" He growls, clenching his fists. I rest a hand on his cheek. He looks at me and sighs softly then smiles. He kisses me again before seeing what his dad wants. While he's gone, I close my eyes for a second or two. I'm getting married soon, to the man I love.

Jason's pov

"What do ya want dad?" I mutter, stuffing my hands in my jeans pockets. "We need to talk." "Ok talk." "You still hate me!" "Yeah so?" "God dammit, what do I gotta do to get you to forgive me?!" "Nothing! It's too late! Mom may have forgiven you but I never will. Not after everything you've done. Some things are unforgivable. Now get the fuck out of my house." He stares at me a second longer. "Please son-" "Do NOT call me that!" I growl furious. "Fine. Goodbye." He leaves. "Good riddance." I mutter.

Miranda's pov

I glanced at his desk and I found something. I thought it was a list of spells but to my surprise it was a song. Called hell on an angel. I was reading through it when Jason walked back in. "Hey what are you doing?" "I saw this song-" "Oh no, it ain't hell on an angel is it?" "Yeah, why?" "Darn it. That was supposed to be a surprise at the wedding!" "Oh sorry Jason." He smiles. "Not your fault. I reckon you're gonna make me play it now aren't ya?" He says, hands on his hips, a smirk on his face. I smile, a red creeping into my cheeks. He laughs and sits beside me on the bed. "Please?" I ask. He laughs again and pulls me into a hard kiss. "God I love it when you do stuff like that." I gasp breathless. He laughs softly and grabs his guitar. He smiles at me before starting the song. "They say I was baptized in dirty water at the hands of the devil himself, between the banks of the whiskey river. Beside the highway to hell! I've got scars on my heart and knuckles, I got debts that I ain't payed, yeah but I got a blessin' sent down from heaven baby you're my saving grace! Girl you got an outlaw, ready to lay down all my guns, a dirty old hound dog, learnin' new tricks like cuddlin' up, you've got a hellcat purrin' like a kitten, ya got a sinner down on his knees, yeah it had to be hell on angel lovin' the devil outta me!" I remember him whispering that to me once. I wonder if this is what he was referring to. I wonder also how long he's been sitting on this song. "Tell me how did you get under this leather skin I wear, beneath the callouses and the tattoos, around the walls I built down there, to this heart I've long kept guarded, all alone I was free to fly but it takes an angel to fly with a freebird baby, we got the sky!" He sings the chorus again then lowers the guitar and takes a deep breath. "Wow." I gasp wide eyed. "That song was amazing." I say, standing up off his bed. He sets the guitar back down. "It's all about you." He says. I smile. "Jason, I'm.... I'm so glad I'm marrying you soon." I say, jumping into his arms. He hugs me tight. "You loved the devil outta me." He whispers, walking to his bed and laying me on it. "Now where were we?" I say, smiling. "Right here." He gasps, capturing my lips with his in a passionate kiss. The universe was definitely right when it paired us together.