"You have the best family ever! I wish I could live here.."

"Why say that? What about your family?"

"M-My family?"

Dahee looked surprised, more less shocked to hear someone ask about her family.

She struggled to answer.

"I-I mean, yeah, I love my family... I was just saying something like that because your family seems more fun then mine."

"Awww, don't say that,"

"But it's true.."

Seokjin opened the door to the bedroom just a bit, before realizing they weren't asleep yet.

"[Y/n], you're supposed to be sleeping.."

"I'm sorry, we were just talking,"

"It's okay, but now you have to sleep, okay?"

Seokjin walked around the bed to [Y/n], planting a soft kiss on her forehead and rubbing her small hand softly before leaving.

"Good night girls,"

"Night!"

Once Seokjin was gone, the two girls suddenly felt tired.

"Yeah.. I think it's time to sleep.."

"Yeah.. good night [Y/n],"

"Good.. night..."

And with that, [Y/n] passed out. She slept soundly...for awhile.

At 3 am in the morning, [Y/n] woke up, but she stayed in her spot, listening.

"Yeah, she is."

"Oh, I will, don't worry."

Was Dahee talking to someone on a phone? Why is she whispering so quietly?

"I told you I will! Stop nagging me, I have to keep acting so she won't guess anything.."

[Y/n] furrowed her eyebrows at this.

'Guess anything? What's that mean?'

Dahee moved to peek over at [Y/n], but [Y/n] quickly acted like she was still sleeping. Dahee retracted back to her spot, talking again.

"I won't get caught, they all think something else of me so that won't happen, I promise."

"Yes, yes, I will get it tonight. By tomorrow, you'll have what you want,"

[Y/n] was starting to get scared at this; who was Dahee talking to at 3 am in the morning? Was it her dad? But why would her dad be up this late...

"Don't worry Lee-oppa, everything will be fine."

What did she just say?

Something clicked in [Y/n]'s head.

That name sounded all to familiar.