Namjoon groaned as he fluttered his eyes open. He looked around frantically, only to see him on a stained white bed, he was almost hanging off the bed, that's how small it was. His eyes wandered around more to see other beds that where the same size next to his, and the talking of other people rang in his ear. Namjoon barely remembered anything. All he could recall was Seokjin rejecting him, then...well, nothing. Namjoon put his dry hands on his forehead in pain, his head ached, and his breathing was heavy. Once again, he groaned in exhaustion.

A short woman with black slick hair turned around when she heard Namjoon groan, and walked over to him. She smiled sweetly, and said. "I didn't notice that you where awake."

Namjoon looked up at the woman Who is she? She can't be my age, she looked like the is in her thirty's. Namjoon examined her a little more, when he saw a blue apron-like apparel on, so he guess that she was a nurse. That's when he realized that he was at the school nurses office.

Namjoon stuttered when he spoke. "W-wh-what h-ha-ppened?" Namjoon sat up a little, expecting it to hurt. But instead, he felt no pain.

"Honey, you had a panic attack," The nurse said calmly, but seriously. "I was walking by your homeroom when suddenly I head loud screaming coming from students. I ran in to see what was wrong only to see you on the ground, unconscious. That's how you ended up here. Are you okay?"

Namjoon felt tears cascade down his red cheeks. His worst nightmare became a reality. Just like his old school, fake rumors about him where making it's way around the entire school. And even the person that Namjoon actually though took a liking in him, turned against him. Everything was going downhill, even though it was only the third day of school.

"I.....I w-ant t-o go h-o-home." Namjoon whispered while clutching his fists and looking down. He never wanted to show his face here again. And most importantly, he wanted to find out who spread the rumors about him. Namjoon wouldn't care who it was, he would square up.

The nurses eyes saddened as she saw the whimpering teen, and spoke extra carefully. "Im afraid you can't go back home until break." She whispered truthfully. "But, you can go back to your dorm, I give you permission."

Anger rose through Namjoon. He didn't want to stay in this hell like school, he wanted to go home. He wanted to hear his mothers calming voice. He wanted to feel her soft hands strike through his hair as he slowly fell asleep. He wanted that more than anything in the world, even for Seokjin forgiving him. But, going to his dorm was better than returning to his class, whichever one he was suppose to be partaking in right now. He had no idea for how long he was unconscious. Namjoon nodded, and walked out of the nurses office. Covering his face as the ran down the hallway.

He left the school and went to the building that his current dorm was in. He ran up the stairs and dashed down the hallway to his dorm. He searched through his pockets for his keys and opened the door. Once the door was completely opened he jumped onto his bed and hurried his head onto his pillow, not even closing his door.

After two minutes of trying to process what's happening in his head, he started to cry. He cried loudly. sense know one else was in the building, he could cry as loud as he wanted to. He wrapped his wings around his whole body and curled into a ball, letting all of his emotions out. He has wings, but he still can't fly yet. If he could, he would fly right out of the building and straight to his house, but he couldn't.