Chapter Thirty Three-The Outsider

Start from the beginning

Mary Margaret had offered to speak, knowing that Camilla wouldn't. Her voice broke as she spoke, "Some of us knew him as Archie, others as Jiminy, but we all knew him as a true friend. And though he may now be gone he will always live on inside of us, reminding us to be our best selves. To do the right thing, to always fight for what we believe in. So we shouldn't think of today as goodbye, just as a way of saying, Archie we'll be listening."

At the end of her little speech, Mary Margaret and David hugged while Marco approached Archie's grave and places his umbrella by the tombstone.

Emma, Henry, Camilla and Pongo all walked off. Camilla couldn't be there any longer, it broke her slightly knowing that he was gone and there was no way of bringing him back. A single tear fell down her check though she quickly wiped it away. The one thing of which ran through her mind was that it couldn't be real. She didn't believe that it was real. Not one bit.

On the ship of which held both Hook and Archie, the supposed dead person was tied to a part of the ship wanting nothing more than to go.

"Wait, no please don't, wait! Please! Please!" Archie pleaded towards the one handed pirate.

"Shhh!" Hook hushed. "As your patient the Dark One must have told you all manner of secrets. Where is his dagger?"

"I don't know anything about a dagger." Archie responded, honestly.

Hook sat back, away from Archie as he proceeded to say, "No you don't, do you? It's his weakness. Now tell me, does he have any others?" Archie didn't answer the mans question. "Very well. I've always wanted to dissect a cricket." Hook swiftly moved his hood and pressed it against Archie's forehead.

"No!" Archie called out, "Wait, wait. Please."

Aah, that's more like it. Now tell me, cricket. What is his weakness?" Hook questioned the man, wanting to know how to defeat his enemy once and for all.

Within the walls of Mr. Gold Pawnbroker & Antiquities Dealer, Belle entered the building seeing how Camilla was standing there. She was only standing there mainly because David had told her that Gold wanted to speak to her, plus she had gotten a call from Gold.

Camilla had refused to come at first before Gold had told her that it was to do with someone she cared about, someone who she has been apart from that wasn't Peter.

"Hey. What-ah, what's wrong that you couldn't tell me over the phone?" Belle asked before she gestured towards Camilla asking, "And why is she here?"

"Got a call from him." Camilla responded, her voice was weak. Ever since Archie's funeral, tears had threatened to fall every so often making it hard for her to speak without her breaking completely.

Gold responded to the first question of which Belle asked with, "I did it. I can leave."

"You can cross the town line?" Belle asked in amusement. Camilla's eyebrows knitted together as she heard those words.

"Indeed, I can." Gold responded as he reached for and grabbed hold of the potion, "When I pour this potion onto the object I hold most dear, that object becomes a talisman, it allows me to cross the town line and still remember who I am."

"And who you're looking for?" Belle asked.

Realisation soon hit Camilla knowing why he was doing this and why he called her here. She seemed to pipe into the conversation saying, "Baelfire."