Burning Desire // Smut

So, I don't usually do smut but i decided that i'd try something i've only done once before. if you enjoy it then please let me know! sorry if it's cringy!
————————-
It had been a month since Negan decided to make me his eighth wife which had seriously gained me some popularity & envious looks from the other women at the sanctuary. He had made it pretty clear that I was his favorite which his other wives didn't enjoy as they always gossiped about me & whispered to each other whenever Negan & I would interact in front of them. It was Tuesday night & I had finished cleaning up the kitchen in the sanctuary, if you were a wife of Negan's that automatically meant you didn't have to work or contribute to helping at the sanctuary. But, I was the type of person who didn't enjoy being lazy & feeling unaccomplished. I put some dishes away as I heard Negan whistle from behind me as he wrapped his arms around my waist & started kissing my neck, knowing that I loved the feeling of his lips in a specific spot.

"Julia baby, how about you finish up early & we can go have some fun?" His deep, raspy voice whispered softly in my ear making my body burn with how much I wanted him.

I was so in awe by this man that I couldn't even form an actual reaction, I simply nodded my head & followed him out of the kitchen as his hand gently pulled mine from behind him. We made our way to his room as he opened the door for me & gestured with his arm to go in first. It had been a month but he still treated me everyday like it was our first day & that we were still in the flirting stage. He closed the door & made sure to lock it before staring me down, smirking. Negan took me over to the bed & pushed me down, immediately putting himself on top of me as his body was pressed against mine. Our lips collided & so did our tongues as he began to tear my clothes off making sure to not leave my mouth. I pushed him down next to me as i undid the belt to his jeans & slid them off along with the rest of his clothes. I pulled his dick out as I licked my lips & looked at him, caressing it with my hand as I felt him get hard. He was a good 8 inches & got even better at sex every time which didn't seem possible since he was already amazing at it. I slowly put it in my mouth focusing my attention at first to just the tip.

His hand went into my hair, gripping it lightly as soft moans escaped his lips. "Oh, Jules." is all he could manage to say as I stuck more of it in my mouth. I felt his grip on my hair slightly tighten as his moans got more louder making everyone in the sanctuary aware of exactly how we were spending our night. "God, you're so fucking amazing at this shit darlin"

I continued to pleasure Negan until I felt his warm load drip down my throat, all 8 inches of it. I went back up to his lips as he pushed me down making sure he was the one to dominate & he on top of me. I felt his dick grinding against my clit, making me burn & ache with desire. He slowly put his dick inside of me as his body began grinding against me.

"Daddy, oh my god" I moaned in his ear as that turned him on more & he began moving at a faster pace. I gripped onto his back, digging my nails in his back so hard that I could just envision the marks that were going to be there afterwards.

"Fuck" I heard him say as we were both getting ready for our climax. He felt my body go limp as I orgasmed & he pulled out laying next to me, us both being drenched in sweat & out of breath. He always knew how to leave me breathless.

Negan looked over at me as he smiled. "Jules, you're too damn good at that."

I laughed as I looked back at him. "The same could be said about you. Round two?" I smirked & raised my eyebrows.

"Hell yeah" He smirked & got on top of me as we got under the covers.

—————————-
That was probably full of so much cringe but I tried! Hope you guys enjoyed the story, be sure to let me know what you thought by commenting! Should i do more of these?