A Good Time // Smut

Disclaimer: I have not written smut before so this might be uncomfortable / cringeworthy but people seem to enjoy it so yeah lol. Also, this will contain shut obviously & r rated content. Anyways enjoy!
---------------------------------
Everyone was aware of the strong crush I had on the leader, even Dwight & Simon knew & I wasn't surprised if the leader Negan himself was aware. I would classify him & I as friends, we never talked but when we did it wasn't awkward which only caused me to love him more. I was picking weeds out of the garden as I heard his raspy voice behind me.

"Hello darlin" I can almost hear him smiling behind me.

I stand up & exchange a smile as well. "Hey, I was just cleaning up the garden a bit." I gesture to the bucket full of weeds I had picked.

He admires my work. "It looks good, Simon told me you like to read. I have a giant library in my room if you wanna come read them? I have nothing to do surprisingly & I could use the company."

I tried to hold back my excitement at this offer. "Um sure, let me clean up first."

"You can use my shower, it's 10x nicer then any of the showers here." Negan lifts his eyebrow clearly wanting me to take up his offer.

"That sounds great, I just need my clothes." I smile as I go past him making my way to my room to get pajamas, the sun was beginning to set & I got butterflies thinking about the fact I was gonna be spending the night with him.

Minutes go by as I make my way to his room, growing more anxious with every step. His room comes into view as I eagerly knock on the door, he answers by the second knock making it seem like he was standing right by the door waiting for my arrival.

"I was waiting for you, Lucille & I are excited." He slightly chuckles after bringing up Lucille causing me to laugh to.

I smile walking in admiring the place, I had only caught a glimpse of his room before but I hadn't realized it was this nice. "Where's your shower?"

He jumps up. "Oh yeah, it's right here." He opens the door leading into the 5 star hotel looking bathroom.

"Thank you, I didn't know you could ever be this....well sweet." I smile meaning every word.

Negan chuckles at my words. "I'm only nice to people that I like....and hot girls." He wears causing a shiver down my spine before shutting the door.

The shower was better then I ever thought it would be, I step out feeling like a pound of dirt & sweat was lifted off me. Negan is there to greet me outside the door.

"Did you enjoy it?" Negan asks admiring my dripping hair.

"Yes, that was the best shower I've had in a long time." I wrap a towel around my head as I sit down admiring the books sprawled out across the giant king sized bed. "These were my favorite books when I was a kid, how'd you know?!" I say full of excitement.

He looks surprised. "I actually didn't know, just picked out books that I knew I enjoyed the most. Seems like we have the same taste in books."

I smile picking up a Harry Potter book. "I'm a nerd." I chuckle before I begin diving into my reading.

Two hours go by as I had finished 6 chapters, I look up to Negan as he had papers sprawled out across his desk. His reading glasses on as he looks very focus / serious. I walk over to him.

"What are you doing?" I ask out of curiosity.

He looks up at me with his giant cheesy smile. "Oh just work stuff, darling do you wanna sleep here tonight? You won't regret it."

"I was hoping you'd ask." I laugh as Negan stands up.

"This is gonna be a good night." He says before smashing his lips on mine, his hands gripping my wrist.

I cup his face as I don't hesitate to kiss back, our tongues wrestling in our mouths. He picks me up as I wrap my legs around his waste before carrying me & flopping me down on the bed. I help him unbuckle our pants but our lips never leaving each other's.

He pulls away. "Darlin, are you sure you wanna do this?"

"I've never been more sure about anything in my whole life." I say before putting my lips back on his.

Our clothes are sprawled out on the floor, he gives me another look basically asking for permission I nod my head telling him it's okay. He enters me causing a loud moan to escape my lips as he begins to thrust faster & harder. The bed frame smacking against the wall rapidly.

"Negan, fuck." I say in a shaky voice as I hear him breathing hard as well.

His thrusts start to become weaker / slower as I feel warm liquid go inside of me as he lays down next to me panting.

"That was....amazing." I say breathing harder then I've ever breathed before in my life.

Negan looks over at me grinning. "Round two?" He chuckles as I do to.

"I'm tired, maybe round two tomorrow?" I grin as I turn off the lamp, falling asleep to the sound of his beating chest.
------------------------------------
I feel like this was super uncomfortable to read & it was really straight forward but this is my first ever smut so don't judge. Comment if you enjoyed / any suggestions! Also did you guys see the season 8 walking dead trailer? It had me DYING, I'm pretty sure this is the last season & I'm not ready to let go of this show. It's been in my life for years! But anyways I've rambled long enough. Hope you guys enjoyed!