Merry Christmas My Kitty~ (Side Chapter)

Start from the beginning

"Hey guys! What are you doing here? Doesn't the party start in a couple of hours?" I asked confused.

"We didn't want you to do the work by yourself now did we." They all nodded their heads as Klein answered.

I just smile, "Thanks guys!" and I let them in.

As we went in, I notice Kirito had pink on his face. I then notice his outfit. He had a Santa outfit on and I couldn't hold it in. He playfully glared at me as I kept on giggling. As a few moments passed, I stop my giggles by putting my hands on my mouth. We then got to work.

Timeskip~ (I don't really know how to write about someone doing work >.<)

After 1 or 2 hours, we were finally done! We got the party started and all of us was having fun. I notice Asuna having something behind her back, while she was at the entrance of the room. I didn't really worry about it, so I left her to do whatever she wanted. She then came back, but now she didn't have anything in her hands. As I was eating a , I saw Kirito walking over to me.

"Hey [Y/N]." Kirito greeted.

I greeted back, "Hi Kirito. Thanks for the help by the way."

"It was nothing." Kirito scratched his head while smiling. Kirito had suddenly laughed, but I was confused.

"What's wrong Kirito?" I questioned him.

Kirito then smiles and grabs a . He then got close to my face and I start to feel his breath on my face. My face starts to feel hot and I close my eyes. I then feel the napkin on the corner of my lips and I instantly open my eyes.

"There." Kirito stated as he moved away from my lips.

"Alright! It's time for the presents!" Liz excitedly exclaimed.

I went and grabbed the presents that I had for them and handed it to them except for Kirito. I was still worried that he didn't like it. I had gotten presents from Liz, Klein, and Asuna. Asuna said that I should let my inner cat out. I had slowly walked to the entrance, trying to hide, but Kirito stopped me before I could get away.

 I had slowly walked to the entrance, trying to hide, but Kirito stopped me before I could get away

Asuna's gift to you 

Lisbeth's gift to you (Its any one that chu like ^^)

I stared in awe, slowly opening the present and I saw the most amazing gift I had. It was a Yin/Yang catnecklace with a little note inside that says, "You are the Yin to my Yang."

"Kirito...." I was in complete awe. He suddenly moved my [h/l] [h/c] away from my neck and softly hooked the necklace on it.

"I love it... Thank you Kirito." I was completely staring an it like it was my life.

"I knew you would." Kirito smiled at me.

I then felt Kirito's present away from my grasp. I then saw Kirito smirk while holding the present in his hand.

"What is this? Hhmm?" Kirito questions me.

"I-it's a umm.." I studdered, "It m-maybe your p-present"

Kirito quickly opens it like an excited kid. I put my head down to cover my face with my [f/c] hair.

"[Y/N]..." Kirito says softly as he was staring at the cat sword.

"I know..it's bad right, i'm so-" I tried to apologize, but Kirito cuts my off.

"I love it. Thank you" With that Kirito hugs me tightly.

I could feel my face getting hotter and hotter, and I hug him back softly,feeling butterflies flying in my stomache, until a voice ruins the moment.

"Hey, you guys! Look up!" Asuna exclaims with a smirk.

Me and Kirito hesitantly look up. My face went on fire at what I saw. It was a mistletoe. No wonder why Asuna was walking out of the room. I went to look at Kirito and saw his face full of red. As he looked down at me, I realized how close we were. Our lips was an inch apart. I see him lean a little bit, and I felt myself leaning a bit closer too. As our lips met, I could have sworn that fireworks exploding. His lips was as soft as cotton candy and I couldn't get enough. But as good moments had to come to an end we broke apart for air.

As me and Kirito was breathless, he whispered something in my ear that made my heart explode.

"Merry Christmas........my kitty..."