Ch. 86 - Lost in Malta Pt. 2

Depuis le début

The leader gulps and became nervous. He was already scared with the fact that him and J-Hope left her at the mall. He can't lose her again cuz he doesn't want an earful from Jin. "She's around here somewhere—", his eyes almost came out of their sockets as he sees Eun-ha dancing with a BLACKPINK x BTS remix on her phone.

Attention turned to her and she was dancing with strangers of all ages. It was a funny sight.

If Eun-ha couldn't hang out with Suga, might as well go all out with the fun. Even when she was enjoying her days with the group, she felt like her time with them is shortening. Right now while she was spinning around in laughter, there was that feeling of sadness creeping in.

"Hyung...", her voice trembled as she smiles. "Hyung.", Eun-ha bows her head and thanks everyone who was clapping and dancing with her and made her way to Nam-joon and Jimin.

"Done already?", Jimin giggles. "You seemed so excited today Eun-ha."

Eun-ha pouts and punches him on the arm gently. "I would be more excited if I was with hyung!", she sticks out her tongue.

Nam-joon was taken aback and a smirk formed on his lips. "Say, why don't we go have a drink? I heard there's going to be fireworks."

The 95-liners nodded in agreement and the three of them made their way to an outdoor pub. It didn't take long for the night to come. And it didn't take long for Eun-ha to decide to go on her own.

"I'll see you guys back at the hotel guys.", Eun-ha waves them goodbye and went off.

During the filming, J-Hope and Jin were strolling around the place too and ended up meeting with Jimin. Time passed and Suga and Jungkook separated as well after having their friendship drinks. Irish bomb was a good way to show the two's friendship. The maknae enjoyed it but he wanted to venture more while Suga was too tired and wanted to go home. Jungkook went busking when he met the others and Jimin caught it on video. The boys kept doing their thing and began to be sentimental about their whole journey in Malta.

Meanwhile...

Eun-ha wandered on the streets of Malta, reading texts from Nam-joon. He was sending her pictures with cryptic messages on it.

Nam-joon was enjoying it.

"Nam-hyungie's been acting weird since the mall incident. Is he doing this to torture me? Payback from getting yelled by Jin-hyung?", Eun-ha scrunched up her nose and sniffs. She stares at her phone and winces. "A turtle and a dog? What? A fox? Wasn't it a bunny that went against a turtle at that one children story?"

While talking to herself, she made her way down to the pier where a couple of people were hanging out, watching the city lights at night.

Eun-ha took a couple of random pictures of the view, the people who were drinking and dancing the night away. After she got a little exhausted from prancing around, she sat down on a bench near the water and took a breather.

"This is the place he was talking about right?", she mumbled and puts on her earplugs. "There are so many nice people here. I wish I had the chance to hang out with hyung though... It's so unfair!"

"What's unfair?"

Eun-ha flinches on the bench and scrambled. She looks up to see Suga with his hood up, staring at her. "H-hyung!", a big smile appeared on her face.

Suga brushes off the hair on her forehead and pinches her nose. "What are you doing out here all alone? Where's Nam-joon and Jimin?"

"Theyngh aw sti dwinkin!", Eun-ha whines from the pain of her nose getting pinched.

Suga lets go of her and kisses her forehead and goes around the bench to sit next to her. "I was just drinking with Jungkook."

"Oh?", Eun-ha rubs her nose. "Oh.", she watches him sit down next to her. "Must've been fun.", she looks at the view and sighs. "It's not fair that they get to hang out with you. I wanted to be in the same team as you.", she puffs her cheeks.

The guy laughs and puts his arm behind her. "Are you sulking?"

"No. But I'm annoyed. Although, Jimin and Nam-hyungie helped me.", Eun-ha leans back on his arm and scoots closer to him. "Nam-joon's being a weirdo."

"I asked him to.", Suga chuckles and pulls her closer. "He told me that you never responded to any of it.", he gently grabs her chin and lightly scratches her bottom lip.

Eun-ha rolls her eyes and sighs.  "Well, there was no point! He kept sending me pictures of nonsense. I don't know what he wanted me to tell him!"

Suga became silent and nuzzled her hair. He gave her affectionate gestures and let time pass.

Curious, Eun-ha tugs on his hand and looks up to him. "Hyung, is something wrong? You're acting weird. All of you are."

"Oh?", Suga pretends to sound surprise. "A weirdo calling others a weirdo? Wow Eun-ha."

Eun-ha retracts her head and hits his arm. "The hell? I'm being serious hyung! If you were in my position, you would think the same too."

"Eun-ha.", Suga entwined their fingers together. "I've known you for since last year. And a lot of things changed and happened since then.", he eyes her earring and smiles. "You barely take it off, don't you?"

"I...", heat rushed through her face. "Didn't have a reason to take it off.", Eun-ha blushes and puts her hair behind her ear.

Suga raises a brow and smirks. "If I give you another thing, would you never take it off?"

"Depends on what it is. But probably yeah!", Eun-ha smiles. "If it's an accessory, I'll always end up wearing it. I'm too scared to lose anything so I make sure that it's always on me."

"Eun-ha.", Suga stands up while holding her hands. "I've said this before. I don't want to force you on anything. And, it's up to you whether you accept it or not. Although, you did lose our deal so I want you to say yes.", he digs through the pocket of his black sweatshirt as he talks.

"What? I'll accept anything.", Eun-ha grips his hand. "Where exactly is this going?", she laughs. "It's a little nerve-wrecking with you talking like this. Seriously."

Suga clasps her hands and kneels down. "Eun-ha, I'm sorry that I got ahead of you from our promise.", he shows her a silver ring with a name embedded on the thick band. "Rha Eun-ha, we've been together for a while now and I want you to know that I have fallen deeply for you."

The cold breeze blew and Eun-ha's eyes started to water. She had yet to say anything but she continued to listen to him.

"I will give you my everything in return of yours. I know that we will face many obstacles in the future considering our career but I will stand my ground next to you.", he reached for her face and cups her cheek. "Rha Eun-ha, I want to spend my eternity with you. So Eun-ha, accept this fool who's madly in love with you?"

Eun-ha ended up gawking for a few seconds till tears fell. And coincidentally, the fireworks went off too. The beautiful light reflected Suga's  affectionate stare with the fireworks behind him.

"Yoon-gi.", Eun-ha whimpered. "You pabo. Why did you even ask?", she sniffed. "You could've just shoved the ring on the finger and called it a night. Was this the reason you kept on avoiding being in one team with me?"

Suga grins and wipes her tears with his thumb. "I had to keep you distracted. Otherwise, you won't be as surprised since I DID propose to you during the BBMAs.", he chuckles and sighs. "So Eun-ha. Are you willing to sign this eternal oath with your heart?"

Eun-ha rubs her eyes and throws herself into his arms. "You already know the answer you pabo!", she wraps her arms around his neck and sobbed in joy. "Pabo, pabo, pabo!", she hits his chest while crying her eyes out. "YES! My heart has always been yours. So yes. I love you Yoon-gi!"

The two of them parted from the hug and immediately shared a kiss. Locals that saw them clapped their hands and even congratulated them.

Next stop... Telling the rest of the boys.