You're so light, but your battery might die...

I blushed as I listened to the song, seeing Jack smirking at me out of the corner of his eye from the beginning.

He cleared his throat so I glanced at him, "So you like songs with me 'singing'?"

I blushed and nodded, "Yeah... I downloaded it right after I heard it..."

Jack chuckled, "It is good, isn't it?"

I nodded, "Yeah, but why was you talking about Eggs Benedict?"

Jack blushed lightly, "It was a FNAF game...(Right?) Anyway, have you heard 'All The Way'? I know, it sounds like it would be sexual, but trust me, it's not."

I snorted, "Uh, who hasn't heard that?"

Jack tapped his chin with a frosting covered finger, "People that don't watch my channel?"

I pursed my lips, "I think some people that don't know anything about you have heard it. I showed my little cousin that doesn't watch YouTube a lot and she said she had heard it before." (True story.)

Jack shrugged, "I guess you're right."

I smiled and nodded, "I am most of the time, Jack."

Jack scoffed and rolled his eyes playfully, "Sure you are, (Y/n)."

I furrowed my eyebrows, "I am."

Jack nodded, his lips pursed, "I'm sure. Totally sure." Jack said sarcastically.

I laughed and looked at the song that was next, then moved it to the bottom; It was 'Space Is Cool' from The Gregory Brothers. It's was Mark 'singing' in it, and it sounded pretty good.

Jack was apparently looking over my shoulder because he snickered, "So you have songs by Mark too? Who else do you have songs about?"

I blushed lightly, "Do you really want to know?"

Jack nodded, "Yeah, that's why I asked."

I sighed and looked down, "You, Mark, Ethan, and Felix." I mumbled.

Jack didn't even laugh or try to, but he smiled kindly, "What songs?"

'He sounds... actually interested? I thought he would be laughing at me...'

I blushed a little and handed him my phone, letting him look through my songs. He smiled and clicked on something, and I recognized it immediately.

How's it going bros? My names Pewdiepie! (Some weird af noises 😂)

Anyone can be, who they want to be, even a duck, even a duck.

I didn't think I had that, that teenage girl inside me,

We all do, we all do, yes it's true, yes it's true, AHHHHH!

Im a pretty girl, pretty, pretty, pretty girl...

I danced to the music, still frosting a cookie. Jack laughed and started dancing once he finished his cookie he was working on. Suddenly, Felix popped his head into the kitchen, smiling while he watched Jack dance around; I had stopped dancing once I saw Felix.

Jack grabbed my hands and flopped my arms around, "Come on, (Y/n)! Dance!"

I smiled and shook my head, taking one of my hands from his and pointing to the doorway where Felix is. "Nah, someone's watching us."

Jack stopped dancing and turned around, seeing Felix waging and trying not to laugh. Felix stepped into the kitchen, so Jack turned the music down to where we could hear him, "That was some great dancing, Jack!" Felix said, straining his voice.

Jack laughed and nodded, "Yeah, I know, it was the best."

Felix smiled, making it look like it was forced, "Definitely."

We all laughed a little, then I calmed down enough to ask, "Do you want to help us?"

Felix and Jack calmed down, then Felix tried to look at what we were doing, "What exactly are you wanting help with?"

"Decorating cookies." Jack said.

"I better not... I'll end up eating more than I actually decorate." Felix chuckled and rubbed the back of his neck, then finger gunned and back out of the room.

I smiled and looked at Jack, "I'm surprised you haven't ate any."

Jack shrugged, "I guess I have enough sweet things in my life right now."

I scoffed and blushed lightly, "You can't be talking about me. I'm a bitch at heart. Bitch is my middle name!" (unknown_user557 It really is, apparently 😂)

Jack shook his head, a smile on his face, "You're not a bitch. You're far from it, actually."

He took my hand and kissed it, making me blush harder, "W-Well, thank you, J-Jack."

Jack smirked and put my hand down, "My pleasure." He turned the music back up and we went back to decorating, finishing up around 6:58 with some very sloppy looking cookies right when the door bell rang for the first time all day. (I think??)

Alright! Chapter 11 coming at you with 1400+ words!

I recommend all the songs in this chapter. Names of the songs: Bullet by Hollywood Undead, Psycho by System Of A Down, What Is My Life by The Gregory Brothers, and Pretty Girl by The Gregory Brothers.

Also, why was Jack being a flirt? *smirks and backs into a dark corner* He's a frisky boi. *wheezes and chokes on air*

But anyway, punch that vote button in the face LIKE A BOSS! I'll see you doods in the next chapter!