Chapter 10

Your POV

Once we got home, Jack and I carried the groceries into the house and sat them down on the kitchen counter, Mark standing by the sink, washing dishes and swinging his hips around to the music plugged into his ears.

I walked over to him and put my hand on his shoulder, making him jump and pull out an ear bud, "Hey sis! Did you get those trays?"

I smiled and nodded, then pointed over to the counter, "Yeah, and we got a bunch of cookies. What else did you fix?"

Mark shrugged, "Spiked punch, these ham sandwich things with poppyseeds on top, they're really good by the way, more actual food, and some 'adult' desserts that's spiked."

I scoffed, "Is the punch going to be a joke for people that don't want alcohol?"

Mark smiled slyly and looked back down at his hands in the water, "Yes... How did you know?" He looked back at me, his smile bigger now.

I laughed sarcastically, "Mark, I've known you my whole life. You do shit like that all the time."

He nodded, pursing his lips, "That's fair."

"Anyway, What do you want me to do with the trays? They need to be refrigerated, but the fridge was packed with drinks this morning."

Mark dried his hands and opened the fridge door like it was something grand, presenting it to me, "Now it's not. Some of the alcohol is in the freezer now, and some is left out because it's better that way, then the rest of it was used for spiking things."

I nodded, Jack grabbing the trays and placing them in the fridge, "Mark, did you put the beer in the freezer?" Jack asked, pulling his head out of the refrigerator.

Marks eyes widened slightly, "Maybe."

Jack sighed and stood up, opening the left door of to the freezer, "Ah, there they are. I'm just going to put them in the fridge."

Jack pulled the case of beer out of the freezer and placed it in the fridge, then pulled three out, handing one to me and Mark, keeping one for himself. He popped the cap off the glass bottle and took a drink, sighing with a smile. I snickered as I cracked mine open, "Has it been a while since you had a beer, Jack?"

Jack nodded, "Yep. My last beer was yesterday."

"Wow, such a long time!" I said sarcastically.

He raised his eyebrows with a shit-eating grin, "Oh, I know."

Mark bursted out laughing, causing me and Jack to laugh too. Mark opened his beer and took a drink, sighing loudly afterward. "It's been a little while with beer for me, too. Almost a week."

Jack looked surprised, "Was you trying to quit drink or something?"

Mark shrugged, "I guess I was just taking a little break. Now the break is over." Mark took a long drink from the beer, downing almost half of it.

I shook my head and took a drink, then looked down at the bottle. It was a Coors. I looked back up at the guys, "You know, this isn't my preferred beer."

Mark nodded, "I know, it's not mine either, but I found the case in my recording room, for some reason."

Jack sat his beer down, "What is your preferred beer then?"

"Bud Light." (When you cant think of any other beers and you name the two famous ones that almost everyone knows...)

Mark nodded, "That's mine, too."

Jack shrugged, "Guinness the name of the Irish beer I drink..." He chuckled. "But with American beers, I'd have to go with Bud Light." (So, I'm just going to say that I'm thinking that Bud Light is made in America and Guinness is made in Ireland, so I'm gonna go with it. I know, there are factories for those companies EVERYWHERE, but... Idk what I'm thinking. Sorry if I'm wrong...)

"See! Everyone likes Bud Light!" I threw my arms out to the side, looking like I was holding my arms out for a hug, almost spilling my drink.

We finished our drinks and leaned back on the counter. "Hey, what time is it, Jackaboy?" I asked, looking over at him, both of us smiling.

He pulled his phone from his pocket, "6:05 pm. People should be getting here anytime now, right?" Jack looked at Mark.

"Oh, I told them 7. You and Felix just got here super early."

Jack chuckled, "I just wanted to see you guys. I haven't talked to either of you in, like, a month!"

I started hearing footsteps coming down the stairs, so I turned around, "Well, there's sleeping beauty!" I yelled, pointing to Felix.

Felix look so refreshed, probably because of the hours of sleep he had gotten. Felix laughed, "Oh yeah, I'm totally a beauty." He did some Vogue moves, posing with his hands.

We all laughed and Felix grabbed a coffee cup. He grabbed a K-Cup and popped it into the Kurieg(?), then pressed start with his cup underneath the dispenser.

"Felix, you know it's like 6:15 at night? You're going to need about five more of those if you want to last tonight." Mark said, grabbing himself a cup too.

I laughed and shook my head as Jack shrugged and grabbed a cup. "You guys and your coffee." I chuckled as I went into the living room, seeing a few new decorations, but not many.

I plopped down onto the couch and grabbed the remote, putting on a channel that was streaming nothing but horror movies. Sooner or later, all the guys migrated into the living room, watching the movie that was on. Jack had sat down beside me, then I remembered something.

I gripped Jack's knee and pointed to the kitchen, "The cookies!" I whispered.

Jack nodded and we stood up, going into the kitchen to fix the sweets. I grabbed the mixer and bowls while Jack grabbed the boxes and set them out. I plugged the mixer in and grabbed the box closest to me, which was white chocolate macadamia nut. I grabbed the rest of the ingredients needed and tossed them into the bowl, mixing them up.

Jack grabbed a cookie sheet pan and set it on the stove, then I placed out balls of cookie dough onto the pan. Luckily, Jack had preheated the oven when he got the boxes out, so I didn't have to wait to put the cookies in.

I repeated what I had done three other times for the rest of the cookies, then I grabbed the last pan out of the oven. I set them down the let them cool, then I felt arms wrap around my waist.

Alright! Chapter 10 coming at you with 1100+ words!

So, who do you think grabbed your waist? *taps fingers together mischievously* hmmmm... I got some ideas...

But anyway, punch that vote button in the face LIKE A BOSS! I'll see you doods in the next chapter!