Chapter 15

Thank you guys so much for 50+ reads and 10+ votes! Love you guys! 💚

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV

"I'm taking a break from home."

I smiled, "That's great, we get to spend more time together!"

Jack chuckled, "Yeah, that, and I'll get to talk to a lot more of my friends, too."

I smiled, then hugged Jack, "I'm glad! Now," I pulled away, my arms sliding down his arms, grabbing his hands, "I'm going to get another drink, do you want one?"

Jack nodded, "Yeah, I'll come with you."

I held his hand as we walked to the kitchen, making wet footprints through the house. I stumbled multiple times as I walked, but Jack was there to catch me, help me get balanced, then get back on our way. We made it to the kitchen, then I went over to the refrigerator, opened the freezer, grabbed stuff to make a martini, and went back to the counter. (I'm to lazy to search what goes into a martini, so this is what you get 😂)

I mixed the drink and poured it into two cups, evenly distributing the drink between me and Jack. (Oooo big words) We picked up our cups and tapped them together, getting a drink.

By now, most people were outside, a few stragglers in the living room, chatting amongst themselves. Two people were in the kitchen when we walked in, but left soon after, the girl dragging the boy upstairs.

"I hope they don't go into my or your room, don't you?" I asked once they were out of site.

Jack laughed, "Why, you don't want cum stains on your sheets?"

I shrugged, trying to keep my face as serious as possible, "Depends on who's cum it is." I looked him dead in the eyes, then smiled innocently, all while placing my hand near his crotch. Jack's mouth feel open, a blush starting to form on his face. (I just realized how fucking cocky that sentence sounded. It's nothing like me 😂) I giggled and ran my hand up his chest, placing it on his jaw, rubbing his stubble with my thumb. "You look adorable with that blush, Jackaboy. But you might wanna close your mouth, some ghost will come by and stick his dick in your mouth." (Only because it's supposed to be Halloween.)

We burst out laughing, then I grabbed my stomach, feeling it tumble around, "I think I'm going to be sick." I said, covering my mouth and running to the nearest bathroom. Jack followed close behind me, holding my hair back once I dropped down in front of the toilet, spilling my guts into the bowl.

I grabbed some tissue paper once I was done, wiped my mouth, then flushed the paper and puke. I brushed my teeth and leaned back on the sink, "Sorry you had to see that, Jack."

'I feel like I'm sobering up slowly...'

Jack pulled out his phone, "And it's only 2:49! You lasted a long time without throwing up!" He applauded me, so I bowed down gracefully.