Chapter 14

Jack's POV

I sat on (Y/n)'s bed, a blushing mess, while she changed in front of me. I tried not to look at her, trying to keep myself calm. As I sat there, I felt the alcohol I drank earlier start to kick in.

"Okay, I need your help, Jack." (Y/n) said, so I looked over at her. She was holding her top in her hands with her chest bare, looking at me with a smirk.

I felt my ears catch fire as I looked the other way, "(Y-Y/n)! Your... Um... I c-can't help you..."

"But Jack, I need you to tie it for me!" She whined, stomping her foot. I heard some shuffling coming up to me, so I closed my eyes. "Jack..." I felt her hand in my hair, pulling it lightly, making me groan then cover my mouth. She giggled and pulled my hair again, climbing onto my lap.

"(Y-Y/n), you're drunk, don't do this." Yeah, even though I've been wanting this, I don't want to take advantage of her while she was drunk.

I felt her hot breath on my neck, then kisses leading up to my lips, then stop. Her hot breath landed on my lips as she talked, making me lick them, "But Jack, I know what I want." She talked seductively; I could hear the smirk in her voice.

I opened my eyes to see her face inches from mine, "(Y/n)..." I sighed. "Just place the top over your chest and I'll tie them for you."

She laughed and got off of me, placing the top on her chest and turning around. I shakily tied the strings on her top and let out a long breath, trying to calm myself down. Once I got done tying the strings, (Y/n) turned around and grabbed my hand, dragging me out of her room and into mine. "Do you have swim trunks?"

"No, I didn't think I'd be swimming."

She kissed her teeth and we went to Marks room, she grabbed some swim trunks, then walked over to my with a smirk. She didn't say anything and pulled my shirt off, making me blush as she stared at my chest and abs, blushing and biting her lip.

She started to unbutton my pants, but I stopped her, taking the swim trunks from her and going into the bathroom that was beside Mark's room. I shut and locked the door, sighing and leaning against the door.

"Shit..." I had looked down, noticing a bulge in my pants. I groaned and shook my head, ignoring myself. I changed into the swim trunks and walked out, the trunks hiding my problem surprisingly well, probably because they were baggy.

(Y/n) turned to look at me, then her mouth dropped open, "Damn, Jack..."

She walked over to me, tracing one finger over my chest, making me shake my head and grab her hand, "You might not want to... Just, come on."

She smiled and lead me out to the pool, going to the steps into the water. "It's warm?" She said questioningly.

I stepped in, the water making my feet feel warm. "Yeah, I guess it is."

Suddenly, Mark walked out with a girl, then seen me and (Y/n). "I didn't know you guys were goin to swim! Let me go get some swim trunks!" He ran inside, leaving the girl. She laughed nervously and backed inside, then we heard Mark yell something, then a stampede coming outside.

Almost everyone came outside, either stripping their all their clothes off until they were in their underwear, then hopping in, or with a drink in their hand, watching people jump in.

I heard (Y/n) sigh, then she walked over to me, "I was hoping to be alone with you..." She wrapped her arms around my neck, then pulled me down slowly. "It would've been fun." She whispered in my ear, then nibbled at it.

Mark suddenly ran out of the house and over to us, then pushed me forward slightly, making my mouth land on (Y/n)'s neck, and apparently in the right spot, because she moaned softly. I chuckled and kissed her neck again, wrapping my arms around her waist.

She moaned lightly, then pulled back, "What are you trying to do to me, Jack? First you tell me to stop, then you're trying this?" She asked, laughing after. She attacked my neck, making a trail to my lips again. "You've been such a tease lately." Her breath rolled over my lips, making me lick them again. She closed the gap between our lips, kissing me lustfully. I kissed back, our lips dancing quickly together. She giggled then pulled away, taking my hand and dragging me into the water more.

We got to about mid-stomach depth, stopping there. She came back over to me, placing her arms around my neck, "Jack?"

"Yes?"

"Do you want more than a kiss, or am I trying for something that's to far away?"

I sighed, "I do, but I'm more sober than you and I feel like I would be taking advantage of you."

She giggled, "You would be anyway." She placed her hand on my jaw, pulling my face closer to hers. "But I could get dominate." She pecked my lips, leaving me wanting more. "Now you see how I feel." I guess she could tell I wanted more, probably because I still had my eyes closed, waiting.

She giggled and kissed me passionately, tugging at my hair. I groaned into the kiss, then started kissing her roughly, pulling her closer to me. I licked her bottom lip, asking for entrance, and she let me in. Her tongue tried to gain dominance, but I won, then explored her mouth.

One of her hands started going down my chest, stopping at my waistband. She stuck her hand into the trunks, grabbing my hard member, making me groan. I pulled back slightly, resting my forehead on hers, "(Y-Y/n), please." I groaned.

She smirked, "Please what?"

She tugged my member, making me gasp. "Don't, I don't want to take advantage."

She sighed and nodded, "Okay... I understand, I guess." She stroked my member slowly. "But you still need some help."

I took her hand out of the trunks gently, "I'll be fine. I know if I let you do anything, I'd end up doing more. Not that I don't want to, trust me, I do want everything got trying to give, but I think we should both be completely sober. I want to be able to remember every moment of that bliss." I smiled at her, "Besides, we'll have lots of time to see what will happen."

She put her arm back around my neck, "Why?"

"I'm taking a break from home."

Alright! Chapter 14 coming at you with 1200+ words!

So close, but yet so far.

How do you feel about Jack's decision to be sober when it happens? I think it's 'thoughtful', but damn dude, give the woman what she wants! (Btw, the smut will happen, just not next chapter. Not too soon, either. It'll be right before... You know what? You'll see what happens.)

But anyway, punch that vote button in the face LIKE A BOSS! I'll see you doods in the next chapter!