Chapter 17

(Just so you know, this chapter is going to be completely filled with song lyrics that I hope you all know. Let me know if you do.)

Your POV

I went back downstairs with my phone and speaker in hand, pairing the Bluetooth as I walked. Once I got back downstairs, Jack and Mark already had trash bags out, opening them up. I got to where all my songs were and pressed shuffle, letting the phone pick the first song. Once the first beat played, I knew exactly which song it was.

Tell me pretty lies,

Look me in the face,

Tell me that you love me, even if it's fake,

'Cuz I don't fucking care, at all.

You've been out all night,

I don't know where you've been.

You're slurring in your words,

Not making any sense,

But I don't fucking care, at all...

I started singing quietly and dancing, picking up trash. I felt eyes on me, but ignored them, my singing getting slightly louder when needed.

Once that song finished, I huffed a little, then gagged, picking a piece of something up that looked like cloth from the floor; It smelled horrible. I gagged a few more times then heard Jack and Mark laughing, then the next song came on.

Oh, well imagine,

As I'm pacing the pews in a church corridor,

And I can't help but to hear,

No, I can't help but to hear an exchanging of words.

"What a beautiful wedding!

What a beautiful wedding!" Says a bridesmaid to a waiter...

I start singing and dancing right when the chorus comes on, my foot hitting the floor perfectly with the beat.

We finished that song, waiting for the next song to come on, then I slightly squealed when it started playing.

Spent 24 hours, I need more hours with you.

Spent the weekend getting even, woo ooh.

Spent the late nights making things right, between us.

Now it's all good, babe.

Roll that Backwood, babe,

And play(?) me close.

Because girls like you run around with guys like me 'til sundown.

When I come through,

I need a girl like you...

I smiled, singing along with the lyrics at a normal volume. I felt eyes on me again, but ignored them again, singing like there was no tomorrow.

When the next song started, I actually screamed. "I haven't heard this in so long!" I started swinging my hips with the beat, each thump my hip would go to the side.

All along the western front,

People line up to receive.

She got the power in her hands,

To shock you like you won't believe.

Saw her in the Amazon,

With the voltage running through her skin.