Chapter 16

Your POV

I woke up feeling extremely warm and fuzzy. I then felt my heartbeat throb throughout my head. "Ugh, what even happened last night?" I groaned.

I snuggled into what I thought was my blankets, figuring out it was another body. I looked up at the person, seeing it was Jack. I relaxed, then I started freaking out. 'Jack is in the same bed as me... Jack is in the same bed as me. Jack is in the same bed as me! What do I do?' I tried to sit up, only to be stopped my his arms that were wrapped around me.

He grunted and pulled me closer, forcing me into his bare chest. He was holding me like I was a life sized teddy bear. He then rolled over onto his back, making me sit on his crotch. I sat up, his hands on my waist now with a strong grip that I couldn't get loose of. 'He has a strong grip to be asleep...'

I was blushing heavily, but I needed a way to get up, so I leaned up and kissed him, then felt him start kissing back after a little while. I slowly pulled back, enjoying the kiss way more than I should've.

Jack smiled at me, "Well, this is the best way to wake up. A gorgeous girl on my lap, waking me up with a kiss. And she looks adorable with her bed hair and blush."

He sat up, also bringing his knees up, squeezing my waist with his stomach and thighs. He wrapped his arms around my torso and hugged me, placing his head on my shoulder, facing me. One of his hands started to wander around my back, getting super low, going back up to my shoulder, then repeat. His hand stopped on my lower back, making me blush more than I was.

"J-Jack, d-do you remember anything f-from last night?" I asked, his other hand lowering down to the other one.

He looked at me with a half smirk, half smile, "I remember some. I remember drinking a lot, you drinking 24 plus shots in a row, getting in the pool, kissing you, then going to bed with you. What do you remember?"

I shook my head, "Nothing. It's like I blacked out. I know I drank a lot of shots then everything just fades away." I let what Jack said sink in for a few moments. "Wait, we kissed?"

Jack nodded, "They were great kisses, too." He licked his lips. "It makes me want more." He smirked and leaned in quickly, attaching our lips. He kissed me softly, making me have butterflies in my stomach. He placed the last few short kisses on my lips then pulled back, smiling widely. "See? Great kisses, although that's not how we kissed last night. By the way, you're a very good kisser."

I blushed, feeling like I was going to regret what I was about to say, "You're a good kisser, too, Jack."

Jack laughed, "Thanks, but I think you're the good kisser here. That was all you, you were my muse for that kiss, so it was all you, babe."

I blushed a few shades deeper, "Babe? Why'd you call me that?"

Jack shrugged and blushed lightly, "It just sounded right in my head." He laughed and moved his legs down, letting my waist free.

I let out a sigh of relief and tried to get off him, but he held my back down, "Jack?"

He smiled slyly and kissed me again, then let me go. I giggled and got up, I grabbed my shorts and bra from the floor. Jack got up and started to follow me, then realized I was going into the bathroom, so he stopped walking. "Do you need any medicine for your hangover?" I asked as I went into my bathroom.

"No, I don't have one." Jack chuckled after, then I heard something plop down. I heard Jack sigh happily, then the blankets rustling.

I took my medicine, put on my bra, and went back into my room to find Jack under the covers, most of the blankets huddled over him. I laughed and gripped the blankets, pulling them off of him. He groaned and pulled them back over him, then turned over onto his stomach, the blankets still in his grip. He had pulled the blankets to where his all of his back and most of his boxers were shown, so I decided to do something.

I giggled as I ran my fingers up his back lightly, making him arch his back slightly. "Jack, you need to get up." I grabbed my phone, "It's 1:38. Come on, we need to get food."

Jack sighed and turned over onto his back, then looked at me pleadingly. "Do I really have to?"

I nodded, "Yes, now come on, I bet you're hungry."

Jack sighed, then sat up. I turned to walk off, but got dragged down onto Jack's lap. I looked over at Jack's face just to see him smirking. He kissed my neck, making me bite my lip. 'I guess our relationship advanced since last night because Jack wouldn't have done this yesterday.' I giggled to myself, then Jack wrapped his arms around my waist, his hands dangerously close to my breasts and core. He pulled my back onto his chest, then kissed my neck again. I shivered and he chuckled, then slowly let me go, making sure to tickle my sides as he let me go.

I got up, blushing madly, "Jack, w-what do you w-want to eat?"

He tried to hold in his laughter, but failed, "I have two ideas, but one you might not agree to. Well, you should, but I doubt you would. So, how about Eggs Benedict?" (Hehehe he wants to eat you. 😏😉)

I blushed, knowing what his other idea was, "W-Well, I don't know how to make that, so you'll have to."

Jack nodded and I scurried out of my bedroom, going down to the living room. I sat down on the couch beside Mark, watching TV.

Mark looked over at me, "Is there a reason you don't have pants on?"

My eyes went wide as I looked down, seeing he was correct, "I must've forgotten them in my room with Jack." I mumbled.

"With Jack? Did you...?" Mark gasped.

"No! We didn't! We just ended up in the same bed! I still had my clothes on, for God's sake!"

Mark raised an eyebrow, "People fuck with clothes on all the time!"

"But we didn't! Believe me!"

By now, I was blushing, but slightly mad because he wouldn't listen to me. We kept arguing until Jack came downstairs, still in his boxers.

He sat down between me and Mark, then made us be quiet, "Shh, shh! What's going on?"

Mark looked over at Jack furiously, "You fucked my little sister, that's what, you bastard!"

Jack's eyebrows furrowed together, "We didn't do anything together. Well, we stole a few kisses, but that's it."

I blushed even more, remembering the kisses from this morning. Mark sighed, "Really?"

"Yes!" Jack and I said in sync.

Mark sighed again and sat back, "Sorry, for accusing you guys. Anyway, I need some help cleaning this place up now." He looked between me and Jack. "Who's up for it?"

I looked over to Jack, shrugging. "I guess I'll help, I mean, it is my house too."

Jack nodded, "Okay, sure. But only if we have some music playing."

I laughed and nodded, going upstairs to get my phone and speaker.

Alright! Chapter 16 coming at you with 1300+ words!

So, you ready to do some hardcore cleaning with some random varieties of music?

But anyway, punch that vote button in the face LIKE A BOSS! I'll see you doods in the next chapter!