Chapter 4

Your POV

Time skip to the day before Halloween, 11:45 pm

I was sitting on the couch, watching horror movies with Mark to get our spoopy level up to 1000% for Halloween. (Idk, bro.) Marks phone buzzed and he wiped the popcorn butter off on his pants, then grabbed his phone. He read the message and hummed.

I looked over at him, midway through stuffing my mouth full. "What is it?" I ask as best as I could, holding my hand over my mouth so popcorn didn't spew everywhere.

"Some people are already at the airport. I guess they wanted to get here 'early'. We have to go get them, they are staying here for a few nights."

I swallow my food then clear my throat, "Who is it?"

"It's a surprise! Let's just say, we're friends with them."

I raised an eyebrow, "Of course we are, dimwit. You have them in your contacts."

He rolled his eyes, "Whatever, just come on. Go get ready."

I scoff and stand up, pulling up my shorts that were actually Marks. I head upstairs and change, being quicker than Mark and beating him up. 'Everything's always a competition around here anymore.' I laugh softly to myself as I sat down on the couch, hearing Mark stomping around above me. It sounded like he was jumping, actually.

I shrugged and lay down on my back, pulling my phone out of my sweatshirt pocket. I scroll through my social media, finding lots of sweet things from my fans.

I eventually get down deep into the content about me, finding all the ships I was in. (S/n w/Ethan), (S/n w/Felix), (S/n w/Wade), (S/n w/Bob), and finally, the ship I liked the most: (S/n w/Jack).

I had been crushing on that man from the first video I ever made with him. I liked his eyes, accent, voice, smile, anything you could think of, really. I tried flirting with him in the third video, but it got a little awkward so I stopped. I'm pretty sure my fans could tell, too. That's when the ship name started, actually. I don't know if he 'enjoyed' my flirting; I honestly think I did a horrible job at attempting flirt. 'I'm just to awkward to do anything.' I chuckle then sigh, knowing that I should stop thinking before I started putting myself down badly.

I put my phone away and rest my hands on my stomach, waiting for Mark. Finally, I start hearing his heavy footsteps coming down the stairs.

"You ready?" He yelled, apparently not seeing me on the couch.

I sat up and he jumped, making me giggle, "Yeah, I am. I've been here for ten minutes!"

I stand up and put my shoes on, then open the door. Mark shakes his head, "I know that's a lie. I was only up there for seven."

"Prove it." Mark starts stuttering, not being able to form words. "That's what I thought. Now, you're driving, I'm tired."

Mark sighed and grabbed the keys, closing the door after locking it. "It's a little cold out."

I shivered and rubbed my arms, "I think it's more than a little cold out." I said sassily.

Mark exhale through his nose and shook his head, "Why are you so sassy?"

I smirked at him, "I get it from the best."

He started to say something, but stopped himself, "Yeah, that's fair."

I nodded once and got into the car, buckling myself in. Mark got in and started the car after buckling up and we started our trip to the airport to get the mystery people.

Time skip to airport, 11:56

We pull into a parking spot at the airport and get out. I look over at Mark, "Mark, I need to pee. Where's the bathroom?"

Mark facepalms and grabs my arm, pulling me into the door of the airport. "Come on, I'll show you."

We walked through crowd after crowd, some of our fans squealing and coming over to meet us. Mark ended up in the center on a huge crowd, me at the outside edge of the whole thing. At one moment, Mark was right beside me, next moment he was dragged away by a bunch of fans.

I sighed and continued my journey to the bathroom, finally finding it after what seemed like miles of walking. I do my business and walk out, finding Mark and two someones sitting on a bench, talking.

I couldn't exactly tell who the other two people were because they were facing the other way, but I could tell who Mark was because I've seen him for the 27 years of my life.

I walk slowly up to them and Mark turns around halfway through my walking, motioning for me to come over faster. One of the other guys turned around and I immediately recognized him: Felix.

I smile and wave frantically, my double chin shining through. "Hi Felix! It's nice to finally meet you in person!" I quickly go over to him and hug him, then look over at the other person.

My stomach drops to the floor when I finally see those blue eyes. "H-Hi Jack! It's nice to finally m-meet you in person, too!" I let Felix go then hug Jack and feel my face heat up. I let him go and turned to the side, looking to the opposite side of where Jack was, trying to hide my blush.

Marks POV

I turn around and see (Y/n) slowly creeping up to us, scratching the back of her arm. I motion for her to come over and Felix noticed, then turned around to see who I was talking to. (Y/n) immediately smiled and wave quickly as she hurried over, hugging Felix. She then look over at Jack, and Jack looked over at her, and her face went slightly blank.

She had a small, nervous smile, "H-Hi Jack! It's nice to finally m-meet you in person, too!" She hugged Jack and blushed, then tried to hide her now obvious blush from Jack.

I looked over to Jack to see him blushing lightly, scratching at his nose to try to hide the fact he was blushing. I smirked and stood up, putting my arm around (Y/n)'s shoulders. I leaned over and whispered in her ear, "It's obvious you're blushing, sis. You're doing a horrible job at hiding it. But guess what?" She looked at me with a look that just screamed 'please, kill me now.' I chuckled and continued what I was saying, "Jack's blushing too."

She furrowed her eyebrows, "Really? I don't believe you, but I also don't want to turn around to show my face to him. And just because this happened doesn't mean you can tease me about this shit."

I smirked, "You'll see if I tease you about it or not."

She sighed and shrugged my arm off her shoulders, "Let's go. I'm tired."

I nodded and rounded up the guys, helping them with their bags. We carried everything out to the car, luckily not meeting anymore fans, and went home.

Alright! Chapter 4 coming at you with 1200+ words!

So, yeah, you meet Jack in person at an airport for the first time. And Felix. How is that? Do you like it?

But anyway, punch that vote button in the face LIKE A BOSS! I'll see you doods in the next chapter!