Chapter 23

Time skip of one week (three weeks into Jack's visit)

Your POV

I sat up from my bed, looking around. I had an unsettling dream I couldn't remember, making me skeptical of my surroundings. I felt a hand on my thigh, making me jump and turn around quickly. I saw Jack looking at me with sleepy eyes, a small, heartwarming smile on his face.

"What's wrong, baby?" He asked, his voice scruffy from sleep.

"I had a bad dream."

One of his eyebrows raised, "Oh really? What about?"

"I don't really remember." I said slowly, scratching at the back of my head.

"Well, come here and snuggle. It'll make you forget about that bad dream that you can't remember." He said, making grabby hands at me.

I giggled as I laid back down in his arms, smiling brightly. He kissed the top of my head, making me giggle more. "I love you, Seán." I said, looking up at him.

He smiled tiredly, "I love you too, (Y/n)."

He kissed my forehead and put his chin on my head, holding me tightly as he slowly fell back asleep. Once I heard light snores from Jack, I started to get up. I finally got loose of Jack's grip and went to the bathroom, done my business and brushed my teeth, then got my phone and went down stairs.

I went and sat on the couch, Mark half asleep on one end. I clicked the TV on, putting it on a random movie that sounded interesting. Suddenly, Marks and my phone went of in sync, startling Mark from his slumber and making me jump and look at our phones. I picked mine up, seeing notifications from Instagram. The first one said "crankgameplays, markiplier, jacksepticeye, and +2 more have added to their stories." (Is that what it says? I haven't gotten one recently [as of today] so I forgot what they say 😂)

I clicked on it, seeing Marks first. It was a picture of him with a distorted face and his gray Cloak shirt on. I squinted my eyes at him as I looked away from my phone, seeing him looking at his phone.

I looked back to my phone, the story switching to Jack's. The only thing on his story was a picture of me, then a caption, "This HAS to be the most beautiful woman I've ever seen." I smiled as I read it, then looked at the picture more. It was a selfie of me from close to three days ago; I had stole his phone and took multiple pictures. (Not nudes XD)

The story switched automatically to Ethan's, a video of his new dog at the dog park on it. I clicked on "@spencerdogbert", going to the dogs Instagram page. I looked at the bio, seeing Ethan and someone else tagged in it.

"@thesirenmika"... 'Who is that?'

I clicked on their name, going to their page. I looked at the most recent post, seeing a girl and Ethan hugging her from behind. I clicked on it, then scrolled down to the description. "6 months with this goof...' (Literally how I figured out they were dating, other than seeing Ethan's post about it 😂)

I continued reading it, then stopped mid-sentence. 'Wait... Ethan has a girlfriend? Wow. He didn't even tell me... And we're supposed to be best friends. I mean, I guess it fair, I haven't told him about Jack and I personally, but I'm sure he can already figure something is going on. He WAS here when Jack and I... Yeah.' I shrugged and got off the girls page, continuing my looking through stories.

I got to the meme stories, looking at all the DANK memes that the people had posted. I heard heavy footsteps coming down the stairs, so I looked in that direction, seeing the beautiful mess of hair named Jack.