Chapter 11

(This chapter is filled with songs that I hope you know. If you know them, let me know!)

Jack's POV

(Y/n) took the last pan of cookies out of the oven and set them down on a towel that was on the counter.(Has your family ever done that? I think the towel is supposed to be moist, but oh well.) I smirked as I wrapped my arms around her waist, seeing the blush forming on her face, "Thank you for baking the cookies." I said, deepening my voice a bit, then felt her literary shake the slightest bit as she exhaled slowly through her nose.

"Y-You're welcome, S-Seán." Her ears were even tinted red when she spoke, making her look even cuter than before.

I placed my chin on her shoulder, "Now, how are we going to decorate them in time?" I asked.

Your POV

'Why is Jack being such a tease all of a sudden?'

I tried to hide the shiver his voice gave me with a shrug, "I-I don't know, but we n-need to try."

Jack chuckled slightly and backed away, going over to where we had the frosting. I stayed where I was, trying to get the flames of blush off of my face and ears. I glanced over my shoulder to see him staring at me with a smirk, then I quickly turned back around at started taking the cookies off the pan and setting them on a cooking rack.

My whole body was tense while I was working, making me feeling like I was being watched, which I'm sure I was. I went over to the first batch of cookies that were beside the frosting, also Jack, and picked up an orange frosting and a cookie. I grabbed a butter knife and spread some frosting over a cookie, sticking some candy corn and M&Ms on top.

Jack chuckled while he grabbed a stack of cookies, grabbing a white frosting and black food coloring, and got to work. I continued with the orange frosting, still blushing. I stayed silent as Jack hummed while we worked, then I grabbed a speaker and my phone, Bluetoothing music to the speaker.

The first song to come on was a Hollywood Undead song.

My legs are dangling off the edge,

The bottom of the bottle is my only friend,

I think I'll slit my wrists again and I'm gone, gone, gone, gone...

I started tapping my foot to the beat, humming the lyrics. I noticed Jack start nodding his head with the beat, his hips moving around slightly. Jack grabbed my phone and turned it up to max volume, mouthing the words.

We finished listening to that song, the next one to come on was from System Of A Down.

Psycho, groupie, cocaine, crazy!

Psycho, groupie, cocaine, crazy,

Psycho, groupie, coke,

Makes you high, makes you hide, make you really want to go, SO!...

I whispered the words, not wanting to sing in front of Jack. Jack was singing very quietly, close to a whisper. I guess he didn't want me to hear him singing, either.

A few more songs played, then a certain song from The Gregory Brothers came on.

Bouncing around at the speed of sound,

I'm all alone, I'm all alone!

Can you see me with no lights around?

Hello, hello? Hello, hello?