Chapter 40 (XX??)

Okay, so I just realized there is a song with the name Run Away With Me... It's by Carley Ray Jepson... It's actually pretty good.

Anyway, ON TO THE STORY!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV

My eyes fluttered open slowly, just to make me start panicking. 'Where am I?' I started to stand up, but got stopped. I turned to see Jack still asleep, his arms wrapped around me. I calmed down slightly, laying my head back down onto the pillow.

As I started to realize where I was, I started to feel really dumb. 'Why was I freaking out? I should've know I was still on the plane. It's an 11 hour flight!' (Does it take 11 hours to get to Ireland from LA?)

I settled back into Jack, starting to feel drowsy again. I closed my eyes and let sleep take over once more.

Time skip

I woke up again to someone shaking me awake. "I don't wanna get up." I said, grabbing my pillow and putting it over my face, pulling my blanket up with it.

"Baby, come on. We need to sit up and put on our seatbelts. It's about time to land."

I groaned and rolled over, the pillow falling into the floor. "I still don't wanna get up. Let me stay here. I'm comfortable."

I heard Jack chuckle then his seat pop up straight. I sighed and closed my eyes, thinking he actually listened and let me stay there and sleep; He did the exact opposite.

Since I was laying on my stomach, Jack climb up my body, spread my knees apart, and rested his crotch on my butt. He leaned up and kissed my temple, "Baby, get up. I want you to be safe." He kissed my cheek, "I'll give you a surprise when we get home if you listen and get up."

"What is it?" I tried to turn over, but realized he had me pinned down.

"You'll see. Just get up."

"It better not be your dick. Not that I would be disappointed, though." I mumbled the last part, but he heard me anyway because his face was most likely less than five inches from mine.

"Like I said, you'll see what it is. Just sit up and buckle up."

I sighed, "I would, but I can't."

He leaned closer, also causing his crotch to grind against my butt slightly, "And why not?"

"Because you're on top of me. I can't move."

Jack chuckled and kissed my neck, then lifted himself off of me. I stood up and sat the seat back up, then tossed the blankets and pillows into the floor beside my seat. Since the box/tent was still around us, there was only about two feet in front of our chairs, limiting how much we could move around.

I backed up a little, bumping into Jack, also loosing my balance. He caught me, his arms around my waist from behind. He chuckled and stood me up, but didn't move his arms.

"Jackaboy, what are you doing?"

He kissed my neck, immediately finding my sweet spot. I shivered and bit my lip to hold back a moan. (I'm sorry. unknown_user557 when I poked your neck lmao [just to clarify, she didn't bite her lip. She shivered, making me double over from laughter. I barely even poked her though!😂]) Jack sucked and nipped at the one spot, not letting up even though he knew for sure that there was a hickey. He moved up a little, still halfway on my sweet spot, and planted another hickey.