Chapter 18

Your POV

The guys fell down onto the couch as I stood in front of them, "I'm going to go shower because I smell like trash."

"I thought you always did?" Mark asked.

"Fuck off!" I said and flicked him off as I walked off.

Since I have a bathroom connected to my room, I stripped in my room and grabbed fresh clothes, tossing them down onto the sink as I turned the water on. I let it warm up, then I hopped in. I heard my door open, then some snickering, then the door close. I finished my shower quickly, dried my body, wrapped a towel around my head, then felt for my clothes. I didn't feel them, so I looked over and they were missing.

I sighed and went out of the bathroom door, not looking anywhere else but my dresser. 'Whoever took my clothes is gonna get it whe-' My thoughts got cut off by someone clearing their throat behind me.

I stood up and turned around, shocked. I started stuttering, not being able to form words, then got hushed by a kiss.

Jack kissed me roughly, his hands roaming my bare body. I slowly started to kiss back, being brought out of my shock with the kiss. I tasted something, but decided to ignore it. My arms wrapped around his neck, bringing my body closer to him. We pulled apart for air, panting lightly.

"J-Jack? What was t-that about?"

Jack looked over at me with a smirk. "Just thought I'd have a little fun."

I raised an eyebrow, forgetting I was completely naked in front of Jack. "Did something big happen when we were drunk? Because you usually wouldn't act like this."

Jack chuckled, "Are you talking about right now? Because I'm drinking some whiskey and I'm feeling gooooooood."

He grabbed the glass that was almost empty and drank the rest of it. He came over to me and ran his hands up my sides, kissing my neck. I shivered, "Jack, what did you do with my clothes?"

He pointed over to the bed, "Right over there."

I nodded and got loose of his grip, grabbed my clothes and ran off into my bathroom again. I put my clothes on and went back into my bedroom, finding Jack gone.

I shrugged and went on my way, heading downstairs. I sat down on the couch beside Mark, then Jack came into the living room, sitting down with a fresh glass of whiskey. I noticed some beer bottles in front of Mark on the coffee table, and one in his hand.

"So, have you guys just been drinking while I showered?"

They nodded, Jack moving over beside me. He put his arm behind me and turned the TV on, going to a random movie. I tensed up slightly, then relaxed. 'He wouldn't try anything with Mark near, would he?' I sat back and got comfortable, but not laying on Jack. Jack rested his head on my shoulder and his arm went around my waist, making me blush. 'There's no need to blush, (Y/n)! He's just hugging you with one arm. Calm down, damn.'

I shook my head and stood up, going into the kitchen. 'Maybe a drink will help me relax.' I got two beers out of the fridge and went back to the living room, then put one on the coffee table and opened the other. I took a long drink, then sighed after I swallowed the drink. I sat down on the opposite side of the couch, laying my head on the arm rest and my knees up to my chest.

We watched the movie, which was black and white, and drank, not really moving much. I started hearing soft snores from one of the guys, but I was to lazy to look and see who it was.

My eyelids started to eat heavy, so I let them fall and let sleep take over.

Time skip of one week

I laid back on my bed, scrolling through Instagram. It is 9:45 pm and Mark wants to go somewhere. He's been trying to get me to get ready, but I obviously don't want to.

"(Y/n)... C'mon sis! Just get ready! There's going to be food involved!"

I sat up quickly, "Really?" I asked excitedly.

Mark chuckled, "Yes! Now wear something nice! Like a dress and fix your hair!"

I laughed, "Okay!"

I got up from my bed and went to my closet, searching through my clothes. I found one of my dresses, a tight, mid-thigh length black dress. I laid it out on my bed and went into the bathroom, hopping into the shower.

Shower time skipppp

Once I got out and dried off, I dried my hair then went back to the dress. I grabbed it and some underwear and slipped them over my hips, the dress staying in place since it was tight. I figured out I couldn't wear a bra with this dress, but it already had a 'bra' built in, so I pulled it over my chest, then put my arms through the holes. I got the wrinkles out and looked in my full body mirror, my slender frame looking 'nice' for once.

I smiled in amazement at my reflection, surprised that I actually looked good. I scoffed and shrugged, going into the bathroom. I grabbed my makeup bag and flat iron, plugging the flat iron in to let it heat up. I put light makeup on, figuring I didn't really need much in the first place.

Once the flat iron got hot and I had finished my makeup, I started straightening my hair. Half way through the process, Mark barged into my room, almost yelling. "(Y/n), you need to hurry!"

I sighed, "Mark, calm down. I have to finish my hair, then I'll be mostly finished. I just have to put perfume and deodorant on, then my shoes after this."

Mark groaned and nodded, "Just... Hurry, please." He backed out of the room slowly, staring daggers at me in the mirror.

I wheezed, "Okay, okay, go on, I'll be down in a minute."

Mark laughed and jogged out of my room, mostly likely down to the living room. I finished my hair after about another five minutes, put deodorant and really good smelling perfume on, then grabbed my black high heels from my closet. I carried them in my hand as I went downstairs, finding Mark and Ethan on the couch, Jack standing at the front door.

"Ethan?" I asked and Ethan looked over, a smile instantly forming on his face.

"(Y/n)! You look really good!" He said as he ran over to me, engulfing me in a hug.

"Yeah, she does." I heard Jack say nicely. I blushed and looked over at him, seeing him smiling and blushing lightly. I noticed Jack was wearing a tuxedo when Ethan backed away, heading back to the couch.

"You look really nice too, Jack." I said, walking over to him and poking his chest.

He chuckled, "You ready?" He held out his hand for me then I realized that my high heels were still in my hand.

"One second." I slipped the shoes on, then noticed Mark and Ethan looking and me and Jack, smirks on their faces. "Mark? Ethan? Why aren't you ready?"

Mark laughed, "We're not going. It's just you two tonight." My mouth fell open as I looked over at Jack, seeing a shocked face. "That's right, I set you two up. Now, go have fun."

Jack cleared his throat, "Um, shall we?" Jack asked, his voice cracking slightly as he stuck his hand out.

I blushed and nodded, "We shall." I took his hand and we walked out the door.

Alright! Chapter 18 coming at you with 1400+ words!

EXPLANATION! The reason Jack was acting like he was a chapter or two ago was because he still had alcohol in his system. In this story, alcohol makes Jack frisky.

When you woke up the day after the party, Jack had already woke up and drunk some whiskey then went back to bed, not falling asleep. Now that he doesn't have any alcohol in him, he is back to his "normal" blushy and sweet self.

Does that help any confusion, if there was any?

Also, should I add smut for chapter 21? (That's where I've wrote to for now)

But anyway, punch that vote button in the face LIKE A BOSS! I'll see you doods in the next chapter!