Chapter 5

Your POV

We loaded Felix's and Jack's bags into the car and drove home, me banging my head against the window accidentally every time I dozed off. We finally made it home and packed everything inside, placing their bags into the guest rooms.

I go out to the living room where everyone was and clear me throat to get their attention, "I'm sorry to tell you guys this, but you'll have to sleep together, or one of you in one room, the other in another, because we have two guest bedrooms."

Jack and Felix exchanged looks and nodded, "I guess I'll sleep in a different room." Jack said, shrugging. We laughed a little, then calmed down.

I nodded, "Okay, both of your stuff is in that room over there," I pointed behind me. "if you guys need anything from them. Now, I'm going to bed. If it's an emergency, wake me up."

"Goodnight!" The three guys yell and I head upstairs, making a straight shot to my room. I get comfortable and collapse onto my bed, falling asleep instantly.

Time skip to morning, also Halloween

I wake up to pitch black, then try to look around. I couldn't move. I tried to move my arm, but couldn't, the same with my legs. I was tied up to a chair. I started to panic, screaming loudly, just for the screams to be muffled my the cloth that was shoved into my mouth. 'What's happening? Was I kidnapped? If so, who took me?' I started to worry, panting heavily because I couldn't get enough air.

Suddenly, I heard foot steps walking up from behind. I felt hands on my shoulders, then heard a low chuckle.

"What do you want from me?!" I yelled, even though the person was right beside me.

The person let go of my shoulders and groaned, probably holding their ear. The person sighed and walked somewhere else, just to come right back to me. "Alright, you listen here, kid. You don't yell at me. You'll be punished." It sounded like they had something to make their voice sound different, higher even. "Now, I'm going to take the bag off of your head. Don't freak out."

They ripped the bag off of my head and I immediately looked at my surroundings, not focusing on the person for now. I was in the middle of my recording room. I was tied up in my gaming chair. I finally look over to the person, recognizing them immediately.

I spit the cloth out of my mouth, "Mark! What the fuck, bro?"

Mark started laughing, then the door swung open, revealing Jack and Felix laughing too. Mark cleared his throat, "Happy Halloween?" He shrugged and started to walk off, but I yelled at him.

"Mark, untie me!"

He sighs and turned around, pulling a large knife out of his back pocket. He chuckled, "I will cut you loose. Jack tied the knot to the rope and I don't know how to untie it." (Is Jack a kinky boi? Hmmm)

Mark cut the rope off my wrists and legs carefully, trying not to cut me.

After I get loose, I rub my wrists. "Where did you even get the idea to tie me up anyway?"

"Felix. (Kinky boi also? Hmmm) And I'm surprised that you didn't wake up as we moved you. I thought you were a light sleeper."

"I thought I was too. I guess I was just super tired last night." I walk past Mark and go through the door, Jack and Felix standing around trying to act innocent. I chuckled, "Good morning, boys. Happy Halloween." I spoke creepily, trying to scare them, and as far as I could see, it did. I laughed softly as I sashayed off, practically skipping down the steps.

I looked around the house to see fake spider webs with fake spiders hanging everywhere, the skeleton that was upstairs sitting cross-legged on the couch, small LED candles sitting everywhere, and small bowls of candy sitting on every table we had. I hummed as I walked into the kitchen, seeing the bags from all the candy, tall candles (they look like this —>🕯) that were lit up, and a few fresh pumpkins sitting on the counter. I went over to the fridge and opened it, seeing it stocked with all types of alcohol; Beer, vodka, whiskey, you name it, it was probably there, that's how much alcohol was in the fridge.

My eyes widened as I closed the fridge slowly, giving up on finding any breakfast food. I go to the living room and plop down beside the skeleton, or Mom/Larry. I fixed the boa that I put around it's neck yesterday, adjusting what ever else on the skeleton that needed to be fixed. Apparently, Mark put some of his old shoes on its feet, because now it has shoes.

I felt the couch bounce, then someone's hand on my shoulder. I look toward that person to see it was Jack. I smiled, "Hey, what's up?"

He smiled back at me, "Oh, nothing, just a little bored. What's up with you?"

I shrug, causing Jacks hand to fall off my shoulder, "Same. I can't wait for the party. I'm ready to get drunk off my ass and end up outside in the yard, face down on the grass."

Jack laughed, "Me too. Hey, maybe we can hang out some more and get to know each other better tonight. What do you say?"

I nodded, feeling my face heating up a small bit, "Yeah, that would be fun."

We smile at each other, staring at each other. My eyes ended up lingering up to his eyes, getting lost in the ocean blue color. 'I could look at this man all day and not get tired of it...' I sighed, wishing I could do as my thoughts want me to, but I look away to break any tension that was between us.

I heard a light sigh come from Jack as he looked away too. He cleared his throat, "Well, um, I wonder who else is going to show up?"

I look over at him, my eyebrows furrowed, "I don't know, Mark just said he was inviting a bunch of Creators."

Jack hummed and pursed his lips, "So just a bunch of YouTubers?"

I laughed softly while nodding, "Yeah. He said even small YouTubers would be there, too. I wonder what he considers 'small' in the YouTube community."

Jack shrugged, "I don't know. I would consider less than 10,000 small. What about you?"

"(Random number that's lower than 100,000)."

Jack nodded, "That seems fair."

We sit in silence for a bit, me tapping my foot on the ground. I get an idea suddenly, "Do you want to go get some coffee with me? We could go get Starbucks and bring some back to Mark and Felix."

Jack looked over at me, nodding, "Yeah, let's go."

Alright! Chapter 5 coming at you with 1100+ words!

So, you're getting coffee with Jack now, huh? Hmmmmm... Spicy.

But anyway, punch that vote button in the face LIKE A BOSS! I'll see you doods in the next chapter!