Chapter 21 (XXX)

(This is all cringe to me lmao

Also, it's straight into the smut.)

Your POV

Jack kissed me roughly as he grinded his hips on mine. I could feel his member getting harder by the minute as my core got heated. (oof) I pulled his hair as I kissed him roughly, making him groan and grind against me harder, causing me to bite my bottom lip.

I moaned quietly as his kisses trailed to my neck, kissing, sucking, and nipping around my neck, trying to find my sweet spot. He found it within 10 seconds, making me moan when he found it. I felt him smirk against my skin then place a hickey.

He ran his hands up my shirt, slowly going up to my breasts. He started kissing my lips again right as his hands connected with my breasts, me moaning into the kiss, opening my mouth wider than needed. He took that as an opportunity to plunge his tongue into my mouth, causing a war. He won, of course.

He explored my mouth as he pulled my shirt up, exposing my stomach and breasts to him. He pulled back and looked at me, making me blush.

Jack's POV

I pulled back from the rough kiss I was giving (Y/n) and looked at her. Her perfect body shape. Her perky breasts. (cringe) Her swollen lips from all the kisses. Her blush that kept spreading all over her face.

I pulled her shirt off the rest of the way and kissed her neck again, now making a trail down to her breasts. I kissed and sucked one while caressing the other. I took my hand off her breast and slowly dragged my fingers down to her boxers she had on, playing with the waistband.

I made another trail of kisses down her stomach, planting hickeys on each of her hips. I kissed right below her bellybutton, pulled the boxers down quickly, then tugged her underwear down painfully slow.

Your POV

Jack started pulling my panties down slowly, making me squirm around. "J-Jack, please." I said softly.

He smirked, "Please what?"

I groaned quietly, rolling me eyes, "Just take them off already." I said, moving my hips around.

He chuckled and pulled them off, then kissed up my thighs. He licked up my womanhood, making me moan. He kissed my clit then sucked, sending waves of pleasure throughout my body. "J-Jack..." I moaned.

He hummed, making me gasp. He continued kissing and sucking at my clit, his fingers inching toward my heated core. (fucking cringe) He pushed his fingers into me, making me moan and bite my lip hard.

"F-Fuck, Jack." I moaned, a light layer of sweat forming slowly. He thrusted his fingers quickly all while sucking my clit hard, making me moan loudly. "Oh, fuck, J-Jack."

He chuckled, vibrations flowing, causing more pleasure. He pumped his fingers faster while kissing and sucking my clit more, making more loud moans flow out of my mouth. He stopped most of his pumping and curled his fingers, brushing up against my g-spot.

"J-Jack, I'm g-gonna c-" He pulled his fingers out and pulled away, making me whimper. "Why'd you do that for?"

He smirked, "I want us to cum together, baby girl." He said, climbing back onto me. He kissed me again, sticking his tongue into my mouth. I could taste myself on his lips and tongue. (holy shit, so much cringe)

He sat up and practically ripped his boxers off, then my jaw dropped in amazement; He was huge. He chuckled as he climbed back onto me, grinding his hard member against my wet heat. (fuccckkkkkk so cringyyyyy) We both moaned, mine being louder than his.