Chapter 75. SUPRISE!

Ming's POV

"So are we going to set up for the party?" I ask Yo and Pha after Kit and P'Forth left off.

"Nah, it can wait till tomorrow. Ai'Forth said they will be back at 6PM so we have enough time. We just need to hang up the decorations, pick up the cake and buy some more drinks and snacks." Yo muttered something after P'Pha was done talking but P'Pha just rolled his eyes mockingly and pinched his cheek.

"Okay then, well i'll be going back now and see how Beam is doing. You guys be safe alright."

"Oh don't worry. We are always very safe." Pha said with a mischivous smile, putting accents on the word 'very'.

"Riiiiight. Well See you guys tomorrow!"

"Bye Phi!" Yo said brightly, giving me a hug, immediately making me smile at him. This kid really hasn't changed personality wise. Still the bright adorable geek he used to be. I'm really glad that we are still able to be friends despite my...past mistakes, however P'Pha doesn't seem to be to happy with his boyfriend hugging other guys.

"P'Pha, stop glaring at me. I'm not stealing him away from you." Confused, Yo turns around to give P'Pha a bored stare which then he sends Yo an innocent smile. I chuckle and let go off Yo, waving my friends goodbye before P'Pha comes running after me and throws me in the lake to wash of any scent of his boyfriend on my body.

I didn't take the car since the appartment is just a few minutes away from the dorms so i decided to walk and while i did so i managed to send a few texts to my brothers, First, BM and Pitcher. I have been spending a lot of time with Beam, Yo, Forth and Pha lately so i can't help but get the feeling they might feel somewhat ignored, especially since First is in my classes yet i haven't really spoken to him at all. He was on a sick leave though for a few days and i should probably visit him but my sister is most likely already playing nurse with him so no worries. 

When i arrived at home it was eerily quiet.

"Hello? Beam? Honey you here?" Huh? Nothing. I looked around the rooms but there was no sign of him, weird? He told me he would be at home. I plopped down on the sofa and was about to text Beam when i noticed the post it note on the TV. 

"Am at the library, won't be back until later tonight. Sorry." That's it? What am i supposed to do now? My wifey is just doing his work though and i should respect that but he seemed so distant today. Is he hiding something from me again?

~~*~~

Phana's POV

"So what are we going to do?"

"Whatever you want to do baby. I guess we have a day to ourselves finally." I say and shuffle closer to Yo, wrapping him in my arms. "Daddy can take you back to the dorms and spoil my little angel you'd like that?"

"Hmmm, it does sound really good, but can we get some food first? I'm starving!"

"What? No 'please'?"

"Please...daddy?"

"Anything for you angel." I kissed Yo's temple satisfied and grabbed his hand in mine, walking to my car to take him to any restaurant he would like to eat at. I already spoke Pond whilst Forth was trying to pull Kit with him and they stopped paying attention. Pong should be here just an hour before they come back, hopefully we have everything set up by then.