Chapter 16. You're mine

Kit's POV

"Nong Kit, Please be mine. Please be my boyfriend."

Hold on! Did P'Forth really just ask that?! I wanted to say yes and just jump in his arms. My heart stopped beating thinking about me being together with P'Forth. I Actually pinched my arm, this wasn't a dream. This was really happening. 

"This isn't a dream Kit, it's real. I'm really asking you. Can you accept this poort senior in your life and give him a chance to make you smile everyday, to protect you from the cruelty of the outside world?" I really wanted to shout yes, but there was that nagging feeling, my concience. Telling me that he still has a girlfriend. And i don't want to be seen as a homewrecker again.

"B-but what a-about your gi-girlfriend?"

"I lost interest in her the moment i spotted you on that first day. It seems like it was yesterday you made my heart palpitate in a way no girl has ever done."

"We m-met 2 days ago s-so ye-sterday isn't t-that far off." I said with a chuckle. Even in a situation like this, he still made me smile and think that everything will be okay at the end of the day. So i made a bold decision. Something i have never done in my life. I am going to put all my trust and love in this person in front of me. Something i haven't done, and honestly it scared me. This was all new for me, but i wanted to experience it. I wanted to experience love with P'Forth, my hero. My boyfriend.

"Yes P'. I'll be yours." I shyly accepted, suprising myself that i didn't stutter. His face lit up with a megawatt smile and he quickly lifted me in his arms and spun us around. I wrap my arms around his neck to not fall off and the smile doesn't fall off my face either. 

"Really?! You'll be mine. Once you accept me there is no going back, i'll stick to you like super glue."

"I'm sure P'. I'm c-completely you-yours."

"And i'm yours love." He said and just like that he sealed our lips together in a loving kiss. He licked my bottom lip and it only felt natural for me to open my mouth for him. He explored my mouth with his tongue, dancing together with mine. My body felt warm, hot even. I never thought making out would feel like this. I always thought it would feel gross, feeling each others tongues rub against each other, but it isn't. This feeling is amazing. It's warm, it's loving. This is how it's supposed to be. The kiss lasted maybe only for a minute but with P'Forth it felt like time stood still for us. This moment, i wanted it to last forever. However to experience another moment like this i had to live and to live i had to breathe, which i almost forgot to do until Forth ended the kiss. Both of us breathless. The emotion in his eyes mirrored mine. Pure love and admiration, no carnal or sexual desires, but just innocent love. It was definitely a first for me but i think this is also a first for P'Forth.

"You know Kit, i have never felt this strongly about anyone else. I've only known you for 2 days but i am willing to die for you, willing to give my heart, body and soul to you without hesitation. I don't know how you've done it, but i love every second of it."

"Same P'. I-i have ne-ver been in a r-relationship be-fore, b-but i w-want to do every-thing for y-you P'. I w-want to be perfect f-for you."

"You already are perfect, my little stutterbug." He chuckled and i joined in, he repeatedly placed soft pecks on my lips and i just realised another thing. This is the first time someone has made me feel content with myself and my disabilities. I actually liked his nickname for me, because i know P'Forth doesn't make fun of me. He sees it as endearing. So i couldn't help but smile and let out a single tear that was stuck in my eye, followed by a lot more that were hidden behind the dam of my eyes.