Chapter 74. Dreaming Reality

Kit's POV

I was actually scared of camping while there was so much good to weigh out the bad. This place was beautiful, the mountains, the view, the serenity. We went on a weekday so most people who would come here probably have work or school, this place must be booming normally, i mean this place is amazing who wouldn't want to come here. And the cabin that P'Forth rented was the cherry on top, it was excactly like my dreamhouse, beautiful location with a classic and warm feeling yet with modern aspects included in the interior.

After the 2 hour or something car ride i was feeling somewhat slow and lethargic but the bubble bath in this place washed away that tiredness and i was fresh and found new energy after stepping out of it. I would love to lay in this for hours but P'Forth prepared or actually let the staff prepare a picnic for us just outside the chalet. I quickly got some comfy clothes out of the closet and put them on before walking outside to look for P'Forth. It wasn't hard to spot him just on the corner of the cabin. He blew me a kiss and ran behind the housing, i started to run after him but as soon as i rounded the corner strong arms caught me and started tickling me, making me fall to the ground as a crying, laughing mess.

"You give up?!" Forth asked as he kept on with his unrelenting assault.

"I give, i give up!" I managed to slurr in between my laughter.

"Who is the best boyfriend?"

"Y-you! P'Forth is!"

"That's right! Come here baby!" He stopped tickling me and lifted me to my feet. Soft chuckles and a few tears leaving me as i calmed down. P'Forth was laughing softly and wiped the tear streaks from my face with his lips.

"You hungry now?"

"S-starving."

"Good! Let's eat, everything is set up over there." He intertwined our hands and led me to the back where a blanket with a basket were sat with different food items spread out. P'Forth sat down and pulled me down to sit next to him.

"T-his is so much beter than eat-eating of a roof."

"I know right. I figured the weather was nice and cool so this would be the perfect time for a little food outdoors."  

"Mhm." I nodded in agreement. As we were sitting there peacefully eating and talking away, i really regretted not taking my art supplies with me. It was such a beautiful scenary and the moment couldn't have been better as the sun was starting to set. I could always take a picture and paint it later though, so i got our my phone and tried taking a picture in a way to capture as much of this moment as possible but before i opened my camera, P'Forth started talking.

"Kit? What are you doing?"

"I w-want to take a picture. I don't have my art s-supplies so i can't d-draw it now." Suddenly P'Forth jumped up to his feet with a dazzling smile and took my hand and started walking back to the entrance of the cabin without saying anything.

"P'Forth! What are you doing?" I asked in a hurry as my short legs were walking right behind him.

When he finally stopped we were in front of the one room i couldn't enter, it was locked and the curtains were closed so i couldn't see what was inside from the outside but it's probably just a supply closet for the staff when they clean things up here.

"Close your eyes." P'Forth asked me, i gave him a questioning look before i complied and held my hands in front of my eyes. "No peeking!"

"I won't." I said with a chortle. I could hear the jingling of keys before a door was being pushed open. P'Forth gently pushed my back so i could only guess that he led me inside the room. He started walking deeper into the room as i just stood at the entrance.