Chapter 61. The Kiss

Wayo's POV

"You think P'Pha and P'Forth are getting back together, right?"

"H-how did you know?"

"B-because, i'm thinking about it a-as-as well." We both released a sigh and fell down to lie on the grass.

"This is so stupid. I know i should trust him but i just get so insecure..."

"Y-yeah, they used to be dating a-and they probably st-still would've been if it wasn't f-for dad."

"They might get these feelings again for each other and want to continue where they left off."

"M-my thoughts excactly. P'Forth s-still acts the same, w-we just s-spend less time together."

"You think they will date behind our backs?"

"What?" Kit looked at me wide eyed, then again it was a pretty stupid thought.

"Huy, never mind. It was stupid to even think like that. Ugh! I know he wouldn't hurt me but why do i feel so afraid!"

"Insecurities?"

"Yep."

"We'll be fine Yo, they j-just have to focus on their j-jobs r-right now. They just took over and need to g-get used to l-leading."

"Yeah, you're right. Thanks for this Kit." I sat up and smiled at Kit who gave me a tired one back. "Come on let's get back to the angels before they think we have some weird 4 way relationship." I stood up and stretched. I took a few steps backwards to get a better view of the sky but stumbled against a treeroot.

"Yo, watch out!" Kit grabbed me and used himself as a pillow for me to fall on. But not just for my body alone, but my lips were also cushioned by his soft small lips. As i opened my eyes, i stared at a flustered Kit, i pulled my lips off his and kept staring for another moment before i moved off of him.

"Uhmm...S-sorry."

"I-it's okay. A-are you alright?"

"Yeah, thank you." 

"Yo..."

"Kit..."

"Th-that kiss...it-it felt..."

"...nice." I finished his sentence.

"Yeah..." There was a momentary silence but it didn't feel awakard at all, just relaxed. As if the accidental kiss we just shared had no impact at all and was just forgotten again.

"I'm not kissing you again though."

"Same. It f-felt nice but nearly not a-as good as P'Forth."

"Yep, P'Pha takes my breath away whenever he kisses me."

"I guess that's love." I shared a look with Kit and we both just laughed, after calming down a bit we walked back to the angels who gave us a questioning look.

"What's with the faces?"

"E'Yo why isn't P'Pha with you?"

"What do you mean?"

"Your man that you stole from us just came here asking for you, we told him what direction you went in. Didn't you catch him?"

"No? I haven't seen him? Kit, have you?" Kit shook his head no and then i paled. I looked at Kit and he seemed to understand as his mouth opened as well.

"Do you think he saw us?"

"Yo? Saw what?" Nate asked me.

"Me and Kit accidentally kissed..."