Chapter 33. Who?

Beam's POV

This past week has been exhausting to say the least. Phana has been so busy with Yo he has been ignoring his club and for some reason the Co-manager thought it would be a good idea to make me the manager whilst Phana was absent since I'm his close friends while he goes off on vacation with his sub. So I had to go to school, take care of things for Suthee and Park, go to my part time job, go to the club to check for trouble and close up and only have around 3-4 hours of sleep before waking up again for school the next day. 3 days in a row was enough so I just called the Co-manager back saying that he was fired if he didn't come back, luckily he listened and came back so that was one thing taken care off. Now I work 5 days a week, I take a night shift from 7PM-12AM because I need to take care of the rent and my little brothers, however The next 2 days are my free days so I'm going to try to talk to Phana today and catch up on some studies and try to go for a drink with Ming tomorrow. Sounds like a plan to me.

Well...The talk with Phana was more than I expected. I can't believe he could hurt N'Yo like that. I've told him so many times already that he shouldn't mess with Yo but does he listen, no. No he doesn't. Because my friend is a buffalo. He did however help me a bit with the Ming situation. I should really visit Nong Yo sometime and apologize for P'Pha. Maybe he will even be happy to see me again. We used to be friends back in the day and we didn't really end on a bad term, I just stopped visiting after high school. Pha didn't text me after he left for Yo's room so I wanted to give him a LINE message in the morning, luckily everything went well for him and he is finally getting better. Maybe he will even stop being an asshole. Yo does have that kind of power.

I'm going to be honest with myself. I like Ming, I really do. I want to pursue him and I am planning on telling him that. However I don't know how far I will get, he probably doesn't have feelings for me anymore, especially after everything that went down and me ignoring his warnings. Ming is probably still infatuated with Nong Kit.

Green and God still visit our apartment regularly. And it's actually pretty funny how they both have become friends with Suthee and Park just like their older brothers. I would ask them if Ming ever mentioned something about me but I realized that Ming almost never sees his brothers since they still live with their parents while Ming lives in the dorms.

I just helped Phana with his little surprise for Yo and am actually in a pretty cheery mood after what he just did and after seeing little Nong Yo again, he really grew up well even after what Phana did to him he still has the ability to make people smile just like he did when he was younger. I knew he had sadness hiding within him but he never showed it and always showed his bright side. Right now I am heading towards the Faculty of Law trying find Ming. I spotted him up the stairs talking to BM & Pitcher, I was about to walk up the stairs but I was pulled around the corner into an empty classroom by the back of my collar.

"What the heck! What is your problem dude!" I yelled out before even looking at the person, when I turn around I see that the person is in fact not a dude. It's a girl. Ming's little sister to be excact.

"Minute...What do you want?"

"Why are you here?"

"To talk to Ming, is that anything to you?"

"Yes in fact it does. I can see that my brother is crazy about you." My heartbeat sped up and my eyed widened in hope.

"H-he does?"

"Really? You're blind enough to not see that as well as stupid." I narrowed my eyes at her not understanding the reason for her sudden hostility.

"Really Minute what is your deal? If you are only going to insult me I'm going to talk to Ming now." I try to walk away but she stands in front of me and holds a hand against my chest.