"Hey? What is wrong?" The voice of the blond human ripped Samandriel out of his thought; making him flinch a bit.
"I- nothing is wrong!" He tried to explain but Adam shook his head. "I don't believe you, I can see that something is wrong with you. Please tell me about it ..."
Samandriel sighed and looked away. "I just don't like this place ... Especially not the sounds."
"Which sounds?"
The young adult looked at the angel next to him in confusion. "Which sounds? The only thing I can hear are your brothers arguing silently?"
Samandriel stopped.
"What? You can't hear them?"
Adam shook his head slowly. "No, I can't hear anything except for them and you?"
"But- but ..." His blue eyes were filled with confusion, "can't you hear these metallic, sharp sounds?"
"No?"
"Hey!" They turned around when they heard the devil's voice. "What are you two doing over there?"
The archangels in front of them stopped walking and looked at them, waiting for a response.
"Are you two alright?" The darker haired one added some seconds later.
"Totally!" Samandriel said.
"I don't think so." was Adam's answer; hearing a whine in response.
"What is wrong?"
"Samandriel hears metallic sounds."
"No I do not!"
"Yes you do."
Michael walked over to them, grabbing Lucifer's arm and dragging him with him when he didn't start to follow him.
"You hear metallic sounds?"
"Uh- you know it's probably just my imagination-"
"Samandriel, you know that every detail is always important, no matter how stupid it sounds in your own head, so please answer this question honestly. Do you hear metallic sounds?"
The soldier looked down at the smaller and younger angel with a lightly worried expression.
Samandriel sighed. "Okay, fine, yes I do and I dislike these sounds a lot but I am sure it is nothing important." He laughed nervously, not entirely liking this situation.
Especially not because the sounds started to come closer.
"What does it sound like?"
"Metal on glass. Like a window or something."
Michael nodded slowly. "Okay ... Lucifer do you hear these sounds?"
"Nope. Maybe our baby brother loses his mind?"
"Shut up, Lucifer!" Adam shot back, defending his friend instantly.
"No one asked you, Winchester."
"I am not a-"
Michael rolled his eyes and placed both of his hands on their mouths; covering one of them with each hand. "Could you two please be quiet? I try to solve a problem over here."
He glared at the blond males with his hazel eyes, paying more attention to the brown haired angel then.
"How loud are they? Where do they come from?"
Samandriel shrugged nervously. "I don't know ..." He laughed again. "Maybe Lucifer is right and I am losing my mind-"
"Samandriel, that is stupid. You are not losing your mind. This place is just really strange. There is nothing wrong with you."
He smiled at him, not entirely believing what the leader of heavens army just said, but he wanted to believe him.
"Do you think we can move on now?" Lucifer grabbed Michael's wrist and removed the hand from his mouth; being able to speak again.
"I don't know. What do you think Samandriel?"
"We can go now ... I am fine." He smiled, hoping that they would believe him, but honestly, he just wanted to leave this place behind as soon as possible.

But he wasn't as lucky as he thought he was.
He wasn't walking that far back with Adam now, they were all walking closer to each other; trying to make him feel like he was save.
It would have worked if the sounds weren't there anymore.
It sounded like scratching by now and he slowly started to get a headache.
"Door!" Lucifer shouted at some point, pointing at something in the distance. At first it looked like a lighter wall but then they recognized that the fallen archangel had been right and it was a door.
Samandriel was relieved and started to relax the closer they were to the door.
"Don't worry, we're out again soon." The light haired human said, smiling at him.
"Yes, we are." He couldn't help but smile back.

As soon as they stood in front of the door all of them felt a little bit relieved.
At least for some seconds because then Lucifer noticed something important: "How are we going to open it? There is nothing?"
He was in fact right, there was nothing that could help them to open the door.
"There has to be!" Michael kneeled down, inspecting the door with his light eyes. "It would be very nice if you would help me."
He looked back at the other three men that watched him in silence at first.
His brother groaned but sat down next to him; trying to find something useful as well.
Meanwhile Adam inspected the upper part.
That was the moment where Samandriel was alone.
And suddenly the sounds came closer really fast.
He felt a sharp pain in his head right before he was about to say that he didn't feel alright.
He pressed his hands against his temples, trying to stop the pain but it didn't work. "Guys-" He gasped when he suddenly felt something wet on his fingers. The young angel wasn't able to tell what it was, because he closed his eyes in pain.
His head felt like it was about to explode. There was the sharp pain on the inside and it felt like someone was putting something sharp right into his head.
He had the urge to scream in pain, but instead he bit his lip, feeling how it started to bleed.

When Adam, Michael and Lucifer turned around they could see the younger angel that was obviously in pain.
His eyes rolled back until there was nothing else visible than the white part.
Blood was streaming down his face and he sank down to the ground.
"Samandriel!" Adam was the first onr that found his voice again.
He stared at his friend in shock, not being able to tell what happened. He just knew that he needed help.
He took a step forward, walking over to him slowly, but the younger archangel grabbed his wrist quickly; holding him back.
"Lucifer let me go!"
He tried to get away from him but Lucifer didn't let him. He forced him to stay there, watching the younger angel in pain.
The blood startes to run down his body and covered him slowly.
"Michael be useful and help him! He is your brother!"
"But-" The archangel looked over to the human with a helpless expression. "I don't know how!"
Suddenly the door behind them opened. "In there! You two! Now!" Lucifer pushed his older brother into the room behind them and dragged Adam - who was cursing at him, trying to get away from the fallen angel and back to the one in pain - with him.

As soon as they passed the doorframe the door closed itself again; leaving Samandriel behind in the other room.

The door turned into a screen again.

Oh. I forgot to tell you. You will always have to leave someone behind :)