Trust Issues (Chapter 40 Part IV)

Start from the beginning

"I love you too." He smirked.

"Can I ask you to do me a favor?" I asked him as I stood in between his legs and draped my arms around his neck.

"Of course." He mumbled as his hands came up and gripped my butt. Here I was in labor and this man was still being nasty. "What you need, pretty girl?" He asked.

"I know body hair is normal or whatever but I really don't wanna have my legs all open with a hairy coochie." I explained, making him look at me with a smirk before laughing. "Will you shave it for me? I can't see down there and it's hard for me to reach because my stomach is so big and my arms short as hell. Please?" I asked quickly.

"You trust me to do that?" He asked, raising his eyebrow. I nodded my head and he blew out a breath before rubbing his hand over his hair. "I mean, I guess." He finally responded.

"Really? Thank you!" I grinned. After getting him to agree, I set everything up before calling him in. I had a towel on the bathroom sink, a fresh razor, and Dove soap. I tried to scoot myself up on the counter but I couldn't so he lifted me up and sat me down. He surprised me because I didn't know his skinny ass was that strong.

"You ready?" He asked.

"Yeah, start with my legs first, so you can practice." I told him as I extended my right leg out and tucked the other one in. He gripped my thigh in his hand to position me correctly before applying the soap on my legs. After he properly shaved both of my legs, I was a little more confident.

"This shit is crazy man." He mumbled as he washed his hands. I smiled at him and simply spread my legs for him to have all the access that he needed. All I had on was a large t shirt and a pair of socks. "Yo shit fat." He smirked as he looked up at me, wiggling his eyebrows.

"Trayveon." I said sternly, trying to hold in my laugh. "You have to hurry up because I was leaking a lot earlier and it might start again."

"Leaking? Fuck you mean?" He asked as he looked up at me in confusion.

"When your water breaks, it's not just all at once or constant leaking, the fluid leaks out at different times, someti-"

"Aw hell naw." He said shaking his head and stepping back.

"Trayveon come on." I whined as I tried not to laugh at his facial expression. He mugged me but took off his shirt and picked up a razor and placed it to my vagina.

"Oh, so you just gon shave me dry?" I asked, scooting away from him. "Lather it up with the soap but don't get it on the inside." I told him. I didn't have any of the normal things I used to shave with, so I would have to make due with this. After he used the Dove soap to lather my skin, he picked up the razor again. I could tell he was nervous so I decided to guide him and tell him exactly what to do. "Be gentle and use slow strokes. Shave in the direction that the hair grows." I instructed him.

"Damn, I'm nervous. What if I cut you?" He said popping up from in between my legs.

"Just try not to." I sighed. I was nervous too, but I trusted him. I widened my legs a little bit more giving him all the room that he needed. My body was tense, so I forced myself to relax so I wouldn't make him more nervous than he already was. I laid back as he went to work. After about a good ten minutes, he was finally finished. "Take a picture so I can see it." I told him. I watched as he took the picture before handing me the phone. I looked at the photo and I had to admit that I was impressed. He did a better job than I did.