Trust Issues (Chapter 40 Part IV)

Start from the beginning

Without waiting for Trayveon's response, I took the pillows off the bed and placed them on the ground. "What you doing?" Big asked me as he eyed me while I stripped the sheets from the bed.

"Cleaning up." I replied simply. Before getting into the shower and cleaning myself up, I wanted to put the sheets into the washer. Once they were in the washer, I scrubbed the wet stain on the mattress.

"I don't think you should be doing all that. Let me do it." Big said getting up from his seat.

"I got it Bronshay." I replied. He ignored me and tried taking the rag from me, but I politely snatched it back and continued scrubbing the wet spot.

"Damn you strong." He mumbled. I lifted my arm and flexed the muscles in my right arm, making him laugh. After I finished scrubbing the mattress, I turned on the ceiling fan and used a blow dryer to help speed up the drying process. Once it was dry, I put new sheets on the bed and made it up nice and neat.

"I'm about to take a shower." I informed Big who was hovering over me. Before he could respond, Emanuel walked back into the room.

"Have you called ya bitch ass baby daddy?" Manny asked. I eyed him and gave him a look, before looking in Aaliyah's direction. "So, she know her Daddy's a bitch." He said shrugging his shoulders, making me sigh.

"Don't disrespect him Emanuel, especially not in front of his daughter." I said sternly, I'm the only one allowed to disrespect him and that's because I do it to his face and not behind his back when he can't defend himself. "I don't let him disrespect you, so don't disrespect him." I continued.

"It's not disrespect if it's true." He shrugged.

"I tried calling him but he didn't answer so I sent him a text." I replied, ignoring his last statement. There wasn't even a point in going back and forth with Man's ignorant ass.

"Hopefully he stays where he's at. Bitch ass makes me sick." He scoffed dramatically. I didn't even say anything, I just pushed him out of the room and closed the door.

"Try to get some rest baby, I'm gonna take a shower." I told Aaliyah. She nodded her head before laying down. I gathered all of my things that I needed to take my shower and headed to the bathroom. While I was in the shower, I realized that I needed to shave. Since I wasn't able to reach down there or see myself, Drea had been helping me.

She shaved me a few days before my due date but that was almost two weeks ago and the hair had already grown back. I couldn't ask Aaliyah to do it and I damn sure wasn't about to ask Big or Emanuel. I got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my body before going back into my room to get my phone so I could call Andrea.

To my surprise, Trayveon was sitting at the edge of the bed. "What are you doing here?" I asked him as my face fell. Not because I was upset but because I was literally about to cry. He didn't respond verbally but he smirked at me before grabbing my hand and pulling me into his arms. He hugged me as I rested my head on his chest.

"Your monitor! Tray you gotta go back to work or at least home. I don't want you to get in trouble." I panicked as I suddenly jerked away from him. His ass knew he wasn't supposed to be out passed eight unless he was at work and it was almost three in the morning. "You gotta go! Nu-uh! Come on." I said shaking my head as I pulled him up from the bed.

He didn't even respond, instead he just stared at me with a blank look on his face. I could tell he didn't care about his monitor and I couldn't force him to. He was a grown ass man. "You get on my nerves." I mumbled as I shook my head at him.