Jieun as a Yandere (Hyung Line)

We all know sometimes Jieun can be possesive as hell, so BTS did a small skit of Jieun as a yandere.

Yandere is a person who doesn't want her love to 'cheat' to him/her, they only feel the love and rage. They can do whatever it takes for their love ones to be 'safe' even if it meant killing a person.

~
Jieun x Namjoon:

"Oh dear Joonie, you really think you can escape from me?" Jieun said with a sickenly creepy smile.

"Hajima!" Namjoon shouted.

It all started off normal. Hugs, kisses and being a little possesive. But it escalated to Namjoon being locked up in their house, hurting every person that talks to him and she even went far as to handcuff Namjoon on a table for a day. She can kill every person if she wants to. Whether be it a girl or a boy.

"Oh Kim Namjoon, do you want one of your friends killed again?" Jieun asked as she put out a picture of Jeon Jungkook, before she gets a needle and poked it on the picture, the needle seen right on Jungkook's abdomen.

"N-No! Please! I'll stay with you!" Namjoon pleaded as he was on his knees.

"Aww, Joonie~" Jieun pouted as she helped Namjoon stand up.

"Promise?" Jieun asked, "Yes." Namjoon spoke.

"How sweet of you!"

Jin x Jieun:

"Jieun!" Jin shouted through sobs as he sees his friend, Jimin on the floor, blood splattered all over the poor boy.

"Jin, I told you. I don't play games. Disobey me and you get this, you'll have your friends killed. If all of your friends are killed, I'll go as far as to murdering your parents." Jieun spoke as she smirked, looking at the knife, full of blood.

"Fuck you." Jin cussed.

"That's caveman speak." Jieun chastise mockingly.
"Maybe you meant, I'm sorry?" Jieun suggests.

"No, I mean it. Fuck you." Jin narrows his eyes on Jieun who just smirked.

"Okay then! Taehyung, you're up next!" Jieun could only laugh at the sight of Jin's reaction, pale.

Yoongi x Jieun:

"Jieun, I'll fucking kill you for this!"

"What?" Jieun said innocently.

"I know you killed Chae-ah." Yoongi said, his eyes fuming in anger as he fisted himself

"So? She was flirting with you. She deserves it." Jieun defends herself. "And killing her would solve it?!" Yoongi was beyond mad. For fucks sake Chae was his friend, she meant a lot to her.

"Yes! She wouldn't budge if I just talked to her, so I just put it bluntly. This goes on to everyone who fucking talks, touch or look at you, mister. You are only mine, no one could take that from me." Jieun narrows her eyes as she was getting angry.

"I'm not your fucking toy!" Yoongi argues back.

"Pick, Min Yoongi. You stay with me, forever, and no blood will splatter. Break up with me I'll kill your friends, family, every fucking anyone who has a connection with you." Jieun tested Yoongi, who was taken aback.

"I SAID FUCKING PICK!" Jieun shouts.

"I-I'll stay with you."

Hoseok x Jieun:

"Aww Seokie, you did this for me?" Jieun cooed.

"Yes." Hoseok quietly answered. "Are you the one who murdered Jin and his girlfriend?" He questions.

"Yes, he was turning you gay. Do you know how many men can turn gay? I don't want that Seokie." Jieun pouted.

"But isn't that a silly reason? Killing a person?" Hoseok questioned again. There Jieun felt her anger raising.

"So does that mean my love is just a joke?!" Jieun shouts.

"N-No! I just think the reason why you killed Jin was silly." Hoseok quickly defended himself.

"Hoseok, you're the one who's silly, baby."
"You're mine, all mine. Got it?"