Don't Anger The Queen.

Now there has been a compilation of Kang Jieun being angry and a savage. That is where ARMY's realize that when Jieun was extremely angry, her body shakes.

~

You and Taehyung were having a small misunderstanding while the rest of BTS were doing a Vlive, unfortunate of Taehyung, the fight was actually seen by the fans and they were terrified at how Jieun was shaking at the back-to-back roast of Taehyung.

"Jieun, can't you understand me?!"

"No, I'm afraid I don't speak bullshit as a language."

That sentence were the first words you said while you two were fighting. Because all you did was glaring and fisting yourself because you knew you were angry, which was scary for the boys.

All the thing that Taehyung do was to shut up himself from the sudden roast, heck, that was unexpected.

~

One thing was to annoy Jieun, but to make Jieun angry was another thing.

"I want ARMY to know what your true identity is." Jungkook narrows his eyes on you. You had been nice with the fans but you and Jungkook were not getting along for 1 week because of how you treated a fanboy and Jungkook got jealous. He hadn't got the same treatment for you, he was fuming at the thought. He thinks you should do to him what you do to fans.

"Dickhead, please. I'm not fake, you are so fake that China itself denied they made you!"

Oh shit. Jungkook widens his eyes.

~

You and Jimin were pretending to fight at an interview/show, to be an evidence that you are a savage, too much of a savage in fact.

"You're so small, smaller than me."
"You even need a pillow so that you can drive a car."
"You can't even reach things the fuck!"
"I have a dick, what do you have, a pussy? That's why you act like a pussy!"

The last one was the straw, the whole members where preparing for the roat Jimin was gonna get, as they eyed the mochi.

"And I never thought you have a dick, you could act like one."

The rest of BTS laughed as Jimin stood there in completely shock.

"S-See? She's too much.. Of... A savage!" Hoseok tries to sentence but failed as he was laughing to hard.

Even the staff laughed, as the camera was focused in you, with an innocent smile.

~

This was for Burn The Stage, you had been bossing around since the positioning of the members were all around the place and Hoseok was not there to place them correctly. You being the one that can handle all of them, Hoseok said that you should be the one in-charge.

"Oh my gosh, Jieun you are so bossy!" Namjoon suddenly groaned.

"That's not bossy, I just have more leadership skills than you."

"Just wait until I throw you at a jungle full of tigers and wolf." Namjoon glared

"And watch me lead 'em all."

~
There was another show where out of the blue, you just spat fire.

"I once wished that I was never born." Jin said.

"Yeah, good thing you wished, better if you pursue though. I can feel the hardships of your parents from just giving birth to you."

"See? She's such a disrespect!" Jin shouted as the rest of the members where laughing.

"That isn't disrespect, that's called not giving a fuck to a person's feeling a roasting them."

Double Roast.

~

There were also times where you just roasted a member by your philosophy.

"Yoongi said he's a pussy!"

"I never said I was a pussy!"

"You just said it, like, right now."

~

There was this time where a 'fan' noticed Jieun wearing the same pants again at a fansign.

"Yah! Jieun-ah, you keep wearing that pants! So gross.." The 'fan' said.

"And you look like a bitch but you don't see me complaining, don't you huh?"

Let's just say the 'fan' got humiliated because of the "ooohh~" that was surrounding her.