Neglect Pt. 2

"Hyung, should we look for Jieun?" Yoongi asked Jin.

"Yeah, I think we should. She's been gone for a while." Jin agreed.

"You know, I think Minyoo is the one who did this mess. I mean, we just met her and we trusted her more than Jieun." Yoongi said.

"Yeah, we did. Right now, only the two of us have been open-minded by the situation. Even our leader, Namjoon, is still fuming in anger." Jin added.

"Well—" Jin was cutted of by a doorbell, both of them immediately opened it, to see manager-nim and Minyoo.

~

"So, we will have some exchanges happening. Minyoo will now be the 8th Member and Jieun will be in the new girl group. Jieun and her group will be collabing with SM, they will debut there." The Manager explained.

The boys was clearly happy, except the two eldest.

"Okay!" Namjoon chirped.

~~

3 years later.

You are now the member of Red Velvet , your stage name is Seulgi.

The boys loved your group's song, and they regretted not trusting you.

Because, Minyoo gave a lot of problems. Well, personal problems actually.

She started war around the boys, resulting them hurting each other mentally and physically. Except Yoongi and Jin who only pleads Bang PD to bring Jieun back, but was no use because they were the only ones that actually pleaded him. The other boys were busy fighting each other, just for Minyoo and forgot about Jieun for a small time.

*FLASHBACK*

"You cunt! Minyoo likes me, not you! Jerk." Jimin said, glaring at Namjoon.

"Huh, well let's about that. Dickhead." Namjoon retorted

*

The boys threw punches at each other, saying incoherent curse words at each other.

Meanwhile,

"PD-nim, jebal!" Yoongi dropped into his knees, Jin following along, with streaks of tears flowing through their eyes as they beg the CEO to bring their beloved member, Jieun, back into their very arms.

"Jin, Yoongi. I'm sorry, Jieun and Minyoo agreed to the desicion. Only you two are in favor of Jieun, whilst the others are not. In this desicion, majority wins. Unfortunately, 5 to 2, the other boys win."

*END*

The boys were utterly upset and in regret, letting the most talented girl in the K-Pop industry slip into their arms, it was a huge mistake.

Your dancing skills, vocal and raps were so unique. You were already there, ready for the boys, but they instead neglected and treated you bad. They even agreed to let you go and leave.

What's worst is that they didn't listen to how important Jin and Yoongi were saying.

To how important you are.

They couldn't do anything in the past 2 years for you. You already decided to be in Red Velvet, there was no choice for the boys to just be friends and fans of you.

Unfortunately in the social media, Minyoo is a topic because of how she 'didn't open the door of opportunity' that was waiting for her. She instead decided to be a slut and seduce Bangtan, making them almost disband by her mess.

The boys will just always stare at you in awe while you're at their sight, sometimes, they will cry to sleep. Regretting how their little Jieun is not with them anymore. How they will have no one to scold about how revealing the clothes is, how they never have a diamond maknae, how they will have no one to baby, how they will never have a Kang Jieun by their side.

Because,

They didn't trust you.