Yoongi

A day with Min Yoongi :)

~

The boys left to go to their hometown since it was their break, you and Yoongi didn't have parents to bond with, so both of you just decided to call it a 'YoonEun Day'

~

"Oppa!" You shouted.

"Eun, really?" Yoongi asked with a dumbfounded face.

"What? Is it bad to call my hyung oppa?" You pouted.

"Aish, okay fine. But only for this day okay?" Yoongi asked irritated

"Yeah, yeah. But I know you like me calling you oppa." You muttered loud enough for him to hear.

"Yah!" He shouted, blushing into a deep shade of red.

"Yiee~ Yoongi Hyung likes being called 'Oppa' by Jieun!" You teased.

"Aish, let's just watch already." Yoongi sighed.

~

You and Yoongi watched 'Idol Room' and 'Running Man', where Blackpink was invited to.

"Hey, Jennie and Lisa looks so good! Jisoo and Rosé are like a goddess!" You squeeled out excitedly.

"Yeah, their songs are good too!" Yoongi joined.

The boys didn't know, you and Yoongi are obsessed with Blackpink. One of the reasons why both of you always wear earphones.

"The mashup of Fake Love and Ddu-du Ddu-du is also cool! The lyrics were also connected." You said.

"Hey, I didn't heard the mashup. Let's listen to it right now!" Yoongi whined while he pouted.

You chuckled and gave in.

(A/N: Guys search 'Fake Love x Ddu-du Ddu-du' the lyrics were so in sync and it was so cool! Credits to the channel btw! The channel isn't mine :) )

~~

"Waaah! It was so cool. No one expected an EDM mashup with a sass-like song!" Yoongi gave his gummy smile.

"I'm also quite suprised by it, I really hoped we can hang-out with them. They're so nice when we met in Gayo Daejun!" You daydreamed.

"Yeah! Well, how about get some food? I'm kinda hungry from all the fanboy-feels I did." Yoongi chuckled.

~•

"Ahh, it was such a happy day. I hope we can hang out like this more often, Yoongi Hyung. Kookie and Tae always tags along with us!" You pouted at the moments.

"Don't worry, maybe Manager-nim will give us a break in a next dew days and all the boys would be busy. We can go and bond again." Yoongi said to you as he kissed your forehead, smiling as he saw you smiled widely.

"Night Yoongi-Oppa." You tiredly said and closed your eyes, not seeing the blushing Yoongi beside you.

"Good Night, Jieun-ah."

----

Sorry guys I just updated today, it was our exams week and I had to quit wattpad for a while..

I hope y'all enjoy this!