Jieun's Guilty Pleasure

Idols have an diet to follow. Wheter you are solo or not, you need to be on a diet to remain you beautiful posture.

But some of the idols just want to break the diets and once in a while, be free in picking foods.

~

In an interview, BTS had been asked what is Jieun's guilty pleasure.

Yoongi: I know that, she makes her own lollipop.

Jimin: Yeah!

Namjoon: She just dips a spoon on a cookie-buttered flavored spread (its delicious!) and will leave it on the freezer.

Yoongi: After some minutes, or even hours, she'll get it out and eat it. Although we all know that she has a diet, we actually let her be since we noticed that she don't gain too much weight if she eats too much.

Jin: Our manager just gave Jieun a diet so that she could become healthy and she can be a little more fat. Jieun's weight is underweight so our manager made the diet, it actually consists of many meat and rice and a good amount of vegetables.

Jungkook: Everyone is actually jealous of her since even if she eats to many samgyeopsal, kimchi, sushi, she doesn't become a whale! All of us is actually affected the most since all of us are following a diet and our cheat days are limited. Meanwhile Jieun is having the time of her life eating all she wants!

Taehyung: She still had her abs though!

Yoongi: Yeah! We need to get into the gym and go on a diet just to get abs but then Jieun doesn't need one and just needs to eat a lot. Still she has her abs.

Namjoon: Where did all the California Maki go?

Jin: Really though, I'm so jealous of her, she eats a lot of food while me even on Eat Jin I had to follow my diet.