Turn-ons

(*)

Kang Jieun is not the Nation's Babygirl just because of her innocent face, but it's because she's also really sweet and caring despite being a savage. That's a turn-on for the boys since innocent girls are just too cute for them, but the major turn-on for the boys are Jieun's subtle actions.

--------------

"I like it when she's too sleepy that she gets clingy to the members."
- Namjoon

"I like her habit of stuffing food in her mouth then chewing it, her cheeks looks puffed out and it's adorable. A reason why I invite her to my EatJin's often."
- Jin

"I personally like her when she sleeps, since she has a habit of hugging someone or a pillow, then snuggle cutely."
- Yoongi

"I like her habit of subtly following the steps when she's watching someone teach the choreo. Her subtle actions are what makes her the cutest."
- Hoseok

"I like her teeth, though she doesn't really smile with her teeth often. I'd like her to do that more often, her teeth are really white and healthy, and it's cute."
- Jimin

"I like it when we're rehearsing for our stage, she gets concentrated and her serious face looks really cute."
- Taehyung

"I know the hyungs would probably say all of Jieun's cuteness and stuff, but I personally love her charisma on-stage. She feels like a whole new different person, far from the Nation's Babygirl cutely innocent Kang Jieun."
- Jungkook