Jieun's Girl Friends!

Here are some lists that Jieun are friends with! (Girl Groups)

~

Twice's Momo

- Both of them doesn't really acknowledge each other on-cam, but when the cameras are not around, Jieun and Momo always finds a way to meet!

Both being one of the best in dancing, they have gotten really good friends.

Twice's Jihyo

- It was kind of unexpected for Jieun and Jihyo to be friends, seeing as in their first meeting, Jihyo gave a bit of a bad impression on Jieun.

Jieun being really friendly she is, actually managed to make the Jihyo that always gave her unimpressed looks, her friend.

Twice's Nayeon

- It was expected for the both to get along, both are really friendly and always wonders around in events. There was no way they aren't gonna meet.

Blackpink

Just as the last chapter (you may or may have not red it)

Jieun and the whole Blackpink is fans of each other. They actually looked up unto each othet and knew every song they had.

At first it was kind of awkward because of how they fangirled and panicked inside, but after a few hanging out, they have been the best friends.

Red Velvet's Seulgi

- Seulgi Bear, Jieun Panda. No explanations.

EXID's Hani

- Hani's dorkiness and Jieun's personality, there was no way they aren't gonna be friends.